Taarabt/Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    You dont think any of them would improve our squad??
    True. From Spurs, I'd like to see us sign Bale, Lennon, van der Vaart and Modrić.
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Rebel R, You didn't work for the News Of The World did you?

You logic presents as very plausible, thats had football/business works these day and no matter what people may say about their morals, Flav and Bernie are skilled in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Is that a trick question, or have you indeed, missed the point?
        Thanks mate. But as you suggested to me quite rightly the other day, with some posters there really isn't any point unless you are being paid as a special needs teacher...

Comment

According to talk sport we are interested in bringing Crouch to the club. I noticed one game last season, we played Derby at Loftus Road infront of the Sky camera's and Crouch was amongst the crowd watching the game. Maybe weve been trying to struck a deal with him for a while? or perhaps he's mates with some one at the club. Even if we do sell Taarabt, and Tottenham are trying to persuade us to, how on earth are we going to afford his wages? Or is it going to be a loan deal..

Comment

Originally posted by SeanInOz View Post
            Rebel R, You didn't work for the News Of The World did you?

You logic presents as very plausible, thats had football/business works these day and no matter what people may say about their morals, Flav and Bernie are skilled in the field.
            Have to admit I'd be happy with Crouch/Naughton for Taarabt,would mean couchie taking a big wage reduction,but who knows

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              Blimey, Mattchew...logical thinking. Very plausible, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                According to talk sport we are interested in bringing Crouch to the club. I noticed one game last season, we played Derby at Loftus Road infront of the Sky camera's and Crouch was amongst the crowd watching the game. Maybe weve been trying to struck a deal with him for a while? or perhaps he's mates with some one at the club. Even if we do sell Taarabt, and Tottenham are trying to persuade us to, how on earth are we going to afford his wages? Or is it going to be a loan deal..
                Crouchie is a QPR fan and has publicly stated before that he wanted to end his career back at QPR

Comment

So investment-wise would you rather get Crouch or keep Taarabt?
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                  X