Walk up prices to be announced this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk up prices to be announced this week

I reckon WW3 could erupt on the messageboards as though we all know what they will be already as the club told us what we would save by buying a season ticket when they actually put it black and white all hell will let lose

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/AwayTickets/0,,10373,00.html

Can you imagine if they were cheaper than were led to believe

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
      If they are then I can imagine a lot of season ticket holders will be complaining and wanting a refund for the difference

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        If they are then I can imagine a lot of season ticket holders will be complaining and wanting a refund for the difference
        Some games will be cheaper than lead to expect in the same way some games will be dearer, but yes I agree the overall figure for the season should be no less than stated or there will be uproar.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

It's the promotions that will give me the hump!
          I can see it now !
          £20 to see wigan
          R's

Comment

Any game less than £35 will pi** me off as season ticket holder in L/R. On avg each game costing me £34 and don't see being fair if people can get see a game cheaper than me.

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
              The club can't win with this one. If the walk up prices do not tally with the calculations used to sell the benefits of buying a season ticket, then season ticket purchasers can claim to have been lied to and cheated.

If they do tally with those calculations (e.g. a ticket that cost £30 last season rising by 93% to £58 this season), then supporters who have not been following the pricing debate will be in for a huge shock when looking to get hold of tickets for the early games.

Awful either way.
              Last edited by rangersbitch; 17-07-2011, 01:54 PM.
              WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
                The club can't win with this one. If the walk up prices do not tally with the calculations used to sell the benefits of buying a season ticket, then season ticket purchasers can claim to have been lied to and cheated.

If they do tally with those calculations (e.g. a ticket that cost £30 last season rising by 93% to £58 this season), then supporters who have not been following the pricing debate will be in for a huge shock when looking to get hold of tickets for the early games.

Awful either way.
                They wont be getting any money from me this season. Thanks for saving the club T&C. But after supporting The R's since 1973 you have priced me out, so who exactly did you save the club for?

Comment

Same basis as Fulham's prices. Charge the absolute earth for games against the top 6 and then more gentle prices for the other clubs. Wouldn't be surprised if a Platinum area seat for the games against United and Chelsea (plus some others) reach £90.

Comment

someone posted away end behind goal £57
                    then £52 then £47 corners
                    so as home areas are meant to have some parity
                    £57 is a start point.
                    as we have platinum, i guess we could see a £70 ticket.

Comment

Mine are just £35 per game.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Good for you benny that u can afford it. So if you can't afford around 700 quid you get stitched up. paying over 50 quid is a joke 2 be honest.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Which is why I buy an ST. It's always going to cost more by doing it per game. I had to last season, and it cost loads more. Especially with the £3.50 charge for every transaction. I doubt there are many who genuinely cannot afford the 4 months interest free option. Most are doing it due to the lack of signings...Something I believe will change fairly soon.

Not fact, of course. Just a hunch.

Comment

ok fair comment
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It all adds up, mate. You'll end up paying about and extra few hundred doing it that way. Ok, you may pick games, but even then, the 'big' ones will cost loads.

Comment

Working...
                              X