Clear All

• Crouch? surely just gossip..

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tran...cle769544.html

Poppycock
    R's

Comment

More chance of me shagging cheryl cole

Comment

Would love it but wont happen. Too much money and it would mean bothroyd has to sit on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
          Would love it but wont happen. Too much money and it would mean bothroyd has to sit on the bench.
          Ok i will take the bait,why?

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Yea right o!!!!!

Comment

Silly season started early - you could buy our entire squad post Tabs for Crouch.

Comment

We have pimps. Why would they spend money on a new acquisition to the stable where they will be out of pocket?

Comment

Unless flavio has his eyes on his bird then we've got no chance

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

Sky bet had at him at 4's to join us and I said then he was worth a punt a couple of days ago and he still could be. So the markets haven't moved, be interesting to see if they do, my give this rumor some legs. Over to you Nodge, anything in it?
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Only one person pushing this story thats flabio , to keep the fans happy! Probadly on advice from mr spin himself g.p! Total and utter boolox!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                        X