DJ Campbell-West Ham Closest To Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Campbell-West Ham Closest To Deal

KARL OYSTON has admitted he will be “disappointed” if DJ Campbell joined any of Pool’s Championship rivals.

Oyston wants Campbell to join a top-flight club, rather than go to West Ham – who, The Gazette understands, have had a bid accepted, and are closest to doing a deal

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sp...ival_1_3585874

Shocker.

Comment

wouldn't surprise me if he went there.

Comment

With all due respect, if after agreeing, him and his advisors try to change the deal, I don't blame us for telling them where to go. If of course, this is the truth.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Few days ago we were 'extremely close' to sealing a deal.

NW speaks some truths about budgets and such & we now learn this. Why would any half decent player want to come to a club in such disarray.

Comment

unless the blackpool chairman is stirring crap because of the gorkks saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              unless the blackpool chairman is stirring crap because of the gorkks saga.
              Its out of his hands mate. Release clause met by clubs & its down to the player.

DJ's advisers have obviously heard Warnock's words & its hardly inspiring really is it.. Shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                With all due respect, if after agreeing, him and his advisors try to change the deal, I don't blame us for telling them where to go. If of course, this is the truth.
                so right.but why play in the ccc with a poor west ham team.when he could become a hero for us.he'll make the right move.to us

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Few days ago we were 'extremely close' to sealing a deal.

NW speaks some truths about budgets and such & we now learn this. Why would any half decent player want to come to a club in such disarray.
                  Why would any club want to do business with an agent if after a deal is agreed, he moves the goal posts to up his share of the deal?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Its out of his hands mate. Release clause met by clubs & its down to the player.

DJ's advisers have obviously heard Warnock's words & its hardly inspiring really is it.. Shambles.
                    but he could be trying to unsettle the player, i just think it's more crap to wind up the r's fans.

Comment

but least we have web feet

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        but least we have web feet
                        not all of us, surgery is a wonderful thing

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Why would any club want to do business with an agent if after a deal is agreed, he moves the goal posts to up his share of the deal?
                          You will probably find that happens in 99.9% of deals in football.

It's called business. For such a low fee for a good Premiership striker we should be pushing the boat out a little.

Comment

You will probably find that happens in 99.9% of deals in football.

It's called business. For such a low fee for a good Premiership striker we should be pushing the boat out a little.
                            I disagree mate. When a deal is done, if you then move the goal posts, you're always gonna be told where to go.

In any case, I have heard a few times now that it's to do with the release clause. DJ is looking for a similar one as to the clause he has now. £1.25m release if we are to get relegated. Why would we do that, when he's clearly worth more?
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              I disagree mate. When a deal is done, if you then move the goal posts, you're always gonna be told where to go.

In any case, I have heard a few times now that it's to do with the release clause. DJ is looking for a similar one as to the clause he has now. £1.25m release if we are to get relegated. Why would we do that, when he's clearly worth more?
                              I read that in the comments also but as I said its part of business & what football agents do, they try & squeeze every last penny for the best interests of their client & themselves of course with their 5% wedge.

Release clause or not we are getting a player for a very small amount of money we can't have it all our own way.

Comment

Working...
                              X