Pat and hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat and hulse

Were utter crap last night , hulse's touch was shocking and Patrick loves missing sitters
    R's

So what else is new...
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      Were utter crap last night , hulse's touch was shocking and Patrick loves missing sitters
      great at least NW knows for definite now

Comment

hulse

hulse and agymang and vine are all shocking they compar5e with steve slade as the worst ever players to play for qpr,thats why i hope they play this gambian international as striker
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

would rather pat n mick!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Surely the first friendly of the season is just a "loosener"? Neither of them played regularly last season so I think it's reasonable that they'd be rusty at this stage. Big Pat got some key goals last year (at Bristol and Derby) and deserves to at least be judged over several consecutive games and not a July friendly.
            Anyway, with paucity of new signings and Mackie still unfit I'd suggest it's unwise to start getting at our "2nd XI" players.... we may need them more than you imagine.

Comment

They were no worse out there than the likes of Faurlin, Derry, Helguson etccc.

Comment

pmsl, so in the first friendly after their holidays they are supposed to be world class, couldn't make it up.

Comment

I take it all the guys defending Hulse are looking forward to deeing him bang in 20 goals forus next season.

I will eat my hat if he scores 3!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sideshowrob View Post
                    I take it all the guys defending Hulse are looking forward to deeing him bang in 20 goals forus next season.

I will eat my hat if he scores 3!!
                    it's not about defending a player, it's about backing the team, jesus the season hasn't even started and players getting slated.

Comment

We were playing Harrow !
                      Not hamburg FFS ! Pat missed 2 easy chances and hulse's touch was ****ing ****
                      R's

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                        They were no worse out there than the likes of Faurlin, Derry, Helguson etccc.
                        I thought Derry looked alright, spraying passes about left and right.
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

We were playing Harrow !
                          Not hamburg FFS ! Pat missed 2 easy chances and hulse's touch was ****ing ****
                          does this mean we are relegated now, ffs get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            does this mean we are relegated now, ffs get a grip.
                            no didn't say that :-) I'm saying that the two players who I mentioned were utter crap considering they were playing against very poor players
                            R's

Comment

It means we won't score enough goals if Hulse is anywhere near the starting line up!

Are you suggesting if we all clap wildly and shout his name every five minutes he is going to turn into a world beater??

Comment

Working...
                              X