Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have a cunning plan

Either hope the Mittals will come back with an improved bid..or
    dont give NW funds.....wait til xmas...if we are bottom(or near bottom)..they sack NW..bring in their own man(Italian)...who is given funds to buy players.
    sorry if this is citing the bleeding obvious
    all part of a not so cunning plan
    and if we do well with NW next season,Tango and Cash take the glory and plaudits..plus the valuation of the club goes up
    Last edited by blueboy; 16-07-2011, 11:13 AM.

What players worth 2 bob will join a club rock bottom of the Premier League?

Cos that's where I see us with this sorry arsed squad we've got / are building.

That's no disrespect to the lads I love em but this is the Premiership I'm afraid & that squad we have at the minute wouldn't finish top 10 in the Championship this coming season.

This club is rotten at the top level & we need to do something about it. F*cked off with all this now, they are raping us bareback for all to see & will then make for the exit with their sacks of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      What players worth 2 bob will join a club rock bottom of the Premier League?

Cos that's where I see us with this sorry arsed squad we've got / are building.

That's no disrespect to the lads I love em but this is the Premiership I'm afraid & that squad we have at the minute wouldn't finish top 10 in the Championship this coming season.

This club is rotten at the top level & we need to do something about it. F*cked off with all this now, they are raping us bareback for all to see & will then make for the exit with their sacks of cash.
      bang on rocs with that evaluation of this sorry saga!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We must have 1 loon in the ranks bruv who will dig out his grandad's shotty to end this sorry saga

Comment

what players will join us?Italian's..or any cheap foreign players who see coming to us as a foot in the door and a chance to get a move to another club next summer...ala Demba Ba at West Ham
          Last edited by blueboy; 16-07-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Exactly.

Bye bye Premiership then.

Comment

Working...
            X