Lack of pace in the side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    I agree, and its very frustrating. They want Warnock to make miracles. Thats probably why Webber is with us, as only pace available on a free
    i fear they are just trying to make up the numbers, going to be a sad looking 25 man squad.
    I think T&C will milk as much as they can and then sell on the quick specially as they have been laughed at with the valuation of QPR

Comment

Looks like the left back who played today is very fast and can hit a ball, maybe he can inject some pace into the side? Also if we get naughton on loan then we have some pace in defence finally. If we somehow get DJ that means with Mackie on the other wing we will be threatening down the wing. If a miracle happens and we keep Adel then we'll have a good side IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
        Looks like the left back who played today is very fast and can hit a ball, maybe he can inject some pace into the side? Also if we get naughton on loan then we have some pace in defence finally. If we somehow get DJ that means with Mackie on the other wing we will be threatening down the wing. If a miracle happens and we keep Adel then we'll have a good side IMO.
        you can see where i am going with that

Comment

yea IF is the big question, and it doesnt look very likely. In my opinion, hes the difference as to whether we stay up or not, and i also believe he would help attract other new players as its common knowledge that without him, we are not the same side

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            i dont think some people realise what a big difference the standard is in the premiership, to the championship.
            Hmm not sure about that. If anything the gap in standard between the bottom 6 of the prem and the top 6 of the championship is narrowing.

Comment

the only pace Dyer has is a pace-maker we have the pace of cart-horses at the back and will be destroyed by some if not most teams
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

we

we should have signed routledge
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Dyer and Hall are pretty quick movers - as anyone who has seen seen them in the back of an ambulance can testify.

Comment

Working...
                  X