This will cheer you up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will cheer you up...

However you feel about the proposed transfer budget or the signings we might now not make spend the next ten minutes re-watching this and trust me you'll laugh again, cry again, smile again and get excited for the new season.

Thank you Goddard! What a wonderful film and with Warnock at the helm next season will be a rollercoaster but one that we should all TRY to enjoy.

Urrssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

come on who laughed when harts face popped up, thats quality

Comment

feel a bit sick watching that actually, how can they have let adel and routs go FFS , its a ****in farce.

Comment

quality ,and all that happened when Tango was out of the picture. Still u cant take away those memories URss

Comment

Cardiff Away - mental day

Comment

What a great video. Thanks so much

Comment

with all this turd of summer signings/going straight down/etc i forgot how much we really did dck over the championship and how great we really were in that league. we were phenominal and outright winners.
              superb.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                feel a bit sick watching that actually, how can they have let adel and routs go FFS , its a ****in farce.
                seen it lots of times, posted it on my facebook, can't watch it now, can't watch adel's first goal against cardiff or the fourth against swansea I'll watch it in January. When we're rock bottom.

Comment

brill

brilliant
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Excellent video......

Confirms my theroy that Taraabt and Routledge really did win us promotion.

2011-12....What Might Have Been?
                    Last edited by SullivanQPR; 16-07-2011, 06:36 PM.
                    :drunk:

Comment

Ahhh, football. I remember that.

A thing of beauty.
                      "Trust In Warnock" - Don't just type it - Do It.

Comment

Just watched that for the umpteenth time, and I still get that all warm butterfly in the stomach feeling. Absolutely bloody fantastic and a bloody big thank you to Sirpie and Goddard for bringing that to us.
                        Does show though we're going to be seriously weakened without Tarbs and Routs,I know it's stating the obvious, but even with them in the side we needed strengthening big time, them going just compounds what a sorry state we are at the moment.

U R'sss
                        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------
                        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                          Excellent video......

Confirms my theroy that Taraabt and Routledge really did win us promotion.

2011-12....What Might Have Been?
                          video didnt show the countless saves kenny and hill made.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                            quality ,and all that happened when Tango was out of the picture. Still u cant take away those memories URss
                            Absolutely. And I tell you what, I feel like crying now that I think that QPR will be heading into the Premiership with a squad (minus Taarabt & Routledge) equipped for a mid-table Championship side.

Comment

That video alway cheer me up indeed. What a come back.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X