I want Blackstock to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Blackstock to stay

not rocket science really,he is our best striker who was ignored most of the time by Sousa,went to Forest and was their best player.he is at the perfect age now,reaching his peak and with Vine and Routledge on the wings,he should get lots of chances.fresh start for him with magilton,and if we sold him the owners WILL NOT replace him properly,so for me he should NOT be sold.

well

well sadly all the top managers would not join us so we have to sell connolly blackstock camp and leighterwood and delaney to make some cash to bring in some good young tallent
    we have always been a selling club and always will,but the trick is to buy more young players, who will appreciate in value so that we keep generating millions of pounds

Comment

his heart isnt with the club, which is understandable. Would like to see him stay but think hes already gone.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        his heart isnt with the club, which is understandable. Would like to see him stay but think hes already gone.
        I dissagree mate. I think the new manager is just what he needed.
        This could be a possitive?
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ive always said that if Dex is that good, why are we even debating about if hes good enough? We dont hear it about Buzz and Vine - who are top players. Why are no big clubs coming in for him? Dex is far from crap, but hes not indespensible if we sign one or 2 new strikers. He gets some goals, but also has a lot of flaws in his game. If he doesnt want to be at QPR (which is understandable), theres no point keeping someone who doesnt want to be there

Comment

Cash in now and buy better.
            http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
              Cash in now and buy better.
              problem is that wont happen,WHO would we get that would be better.we wont sign Cox or Beckford,so WHO??????

Comment

Anyone who looks interested, up for it and with better than donkey-like pace.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Come on! Dexter get more chances? I'm sorry but I sat watching QPR too many times last season and watched him miss chance after chance. He was Forests' best player because he was playing at his level, we have a better team than them.

Comment

Matthew you need to move on and so does Dexter Blackstock.
                    The rumour's of him going to Newcastle is nonsense and the fact that no decent club wants to buy him should tell you something. Were ALL of our previous managers in the wrong for dropping him. Since Ray Jones death who I might add had much more ability than Dext, he has not been the same player. He can look very disinterested at time but its his all round performance that leaves me frustrated. He looks sluggish and has the turning circle of a small truck. For us to be a top 6 club players like Buzz, Vine, Connelly and Gorrks are the quality that is required unfortunately dext falls well short of this. Sell him to forest and bring in 2 new strikers. 1 of those strikers needs to be a fox in the box and with pace!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Do you people actually go to games??

The fact that people want to keep such rubbish at this club tells you all thats wrong, the guy is utter toilet. He should be playing football for a pub team, not disgracing himself every week in front of us`who pay huge amounts to watch professionals.

I have half of my season ticket book still intact from last season, and its mostly down to him and some others, who have completely had it off being able to call themselves professional footballers.

Blackstock seems to have 1 skill asscoiated with a striker and thats heading the ball and nothing else. Most of the time he is either falling over, sitting in his deckchair in the centre cirlce, or chasing lost causes 10 mins after the defender has cleared the ball.

The fact that Blackstock had a purple patch and fans can state that he was the clubs top scorer, is total kick in the balls for english football.

Sousa did exactly the right thing in dropping him, as he looked worser with every game i saw. Also I saw him in SA Road after the Bristol City game where he was supposed to be so upset at being dropped, I have never seen a player with a bigger smile on his face as he jumped in his merc and sped off, and who could blame him after being paid thousands of pounds a week for something he clearly cant do.

Comment

Given the right service the lads quality.

Leading scorer for two seasons running young and has potential.
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Id be more upset if we sell Connolly! I think joe was right on petes latest last night, Connolly could really be a massive player for us, and could be a future club captain.

I actually dont think Blackstock does want to go. If Jim wanted to keep him i think he could persuade him. I think with a fully fit squad around him he could score alot of goals...
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

At the level blackstock plays he should not be relying solely on wingers crossing balls for him to head and score. That absolutely cannot be his only mode of scoring. Also as he's young where is his determination to better himself and play at a higher level, and as he cant do much else but head the ball, how mush extra training is he doing to get better?? None i bet.

Comment

Gotta say I agree with highgradeR

Dex may be a nice enough bloke but he aint good enough to fire us to the Prem.
                              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                              X