Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madge on QPR World

Fantastic interview.

Madge is certainly charismatic and looks like he's a good "people person". Methinks he could be a good un?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Fantastic interview.

Madge is certainly charismatic and looks like he's a good "people person". Methinks he could be a good un?
    remember scott that both Dowie and Sousa were very good in interviews,both were also very charismatic,and both appeared to be good "person person".

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      remember scott that both Dowie and Sousa were very good in interviews,both were also very charismatic,and both appeared to be good "person person".
      Really? Sousa came in like a bull in a china shop in his first interview and Dowie was about as friendly as swine flu. Both certainly weren't "people persons" from what i saw (well PS was if he liked you - hence him and hogan getting on)
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

i agree. looked very good. hopefullly so does the football played.

Comment

i was very impressed with Dowie's first interview,came across as being very articulate,dito with Sousa.I always said about Sousa that he could talk the talk but couldnt do the business on the field,so being good in an interview wont make you a good manager.I didnt want Magilton,but now he is here i will back him and wish him luck,he will need it.

Comment

I think he will do well - im much more optimistic than i was at first. I think there were big names mentioned so much that obviously Magilton seemed a bit dissapointing - but if we sign a few good players, we have a great side and a good manager. Lets hope at least 2 or 3 are signed though, otherwise this season will be very dissapointing

Comment

I thought Magilton was looking rather awkward when introducing himself to the club staff. It was quite amusing watching various people wander in and out while he was talking, and there was a blonde woman the camera kept focusing on who looked thoroughly bored whilst staring at a pamphlet.

Although saying that I do get the feeling that Magilton is a proper manager with a proper assistant who knows the game and who will run the club from top to bottom. We may even finally get a decent youth system if the guy is given a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                I thought Magilton was looking rather awkward when introducing himself to the club staff. It was quite amusing watching various people wander in and out while he was talking, and there was a blonde woman the camera kept focusing on who looked thoroughly bored whilst staring at a pamphlet.

Although saying that I do get the feeling that Magilton is a proper manager with a proper assistant who knows the game and who will run the club from top to bottom. We may even finally get a decent youth system if the guy is given a chance.
                Good point - and of course Gorman has very close links to Glenn Hoddle, who now runs a very successful academy on the Continent (Spain I think). Having heard him speak about it a few times it seems they recruit from a yound age, coach and educate then look to place these kids with different clubs. Sorry but I don't know names of players or clubs that have benefited but I believe JG will have a keen eye on developments.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                X