northolt pouring into harra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northolt pouring into harra

looks like there should be a big northolt contingency at the harra game,i expect to see once more scarlet pimple leading the lads,he wears a 54 inch chest schott jacket and is easily identifiable by his broken nose and tattoo of a tear on his cheek
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Thanks for that......

Comment

yeah

yeah.............................

More...

Comment

They seek him here, they seek him there, those Frenches seek him everywhere, is he in heaven or is he in hell?? No he's at Harrow Borough watching QPR!!!!

Comment

QPR con in attendance,swan lads will be accepted but must show manners ted
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

The IOW Con contingent will also be in attendance.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

good man robert,us harrovians will put on a bloody good show.if northolt get a tad untidy we shall take them to thy gantry on the hill.where phillys are plentiful

Comment

yeah

south harrow was always a special place for us northolt guys it was so much fun,knowbody in south harra seemed to care about anything but getting drunk
                so we used to jump on a 140 bus outside the load of hay pub ,and go to the sos bar there was a geezer called chris who used to run it
                and as you so rightly said vanhoop the swan used to be a pub where the south harrow and the northolt used to drink in perfect harmony i do recall a bit of a prob but it wasnt much
                i bet every notholt geezer had got his photo in the south harra station photo boothe
                even now i go to south harra and remember those lovely days of fun fun and more fun
                even down the target there wasnt too much trouble between the hortholt and wealdstone,i can remember stan bowles was always there
                oh well there is a remote chance i may go tommorow but i doubt it,i did go last time and warnock didnt turn up........................

More...

Comment

make the effort ted,you and warnock in the south harra photo booth,followed with a wimpy.ooo that ed be grand

Comment

WELL

Well right now sitting here i do fancy it but ill see how i feel tommorrow my old van hoop

perhaps i should go

More...

Comment

good man,have an early night, and south harra and northolt will unite in blue and white without the fight,then ted will he come? he might

Comment

YEAH

More...

Comment

Working...
                        X