Mike Sheron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Sheron

Dont know about you guys but when will we sign someone that beats the Mike Sheron fee, i mean **** sake that was ages ago

Dunno but im glad Craig Mackail Smith didnt become our record signing,somewhat embarassing your record signing is coming from the 3rd tier when your a PL team.
    Last edited by EYR; 14-07-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
      Dunno but im glad Craig Mackail Smith didnt become our record signing,somewhat embarassing your biggest signing coming from the 3rd tier when your a PL team.
      Well our best player in a long time and the player we sold for the most money came from Hayes in the Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
        Well our best player in a long time and the player we sold for the most money came from Hayes in the Conference.
        True but we didnt break our record transfer fee when buying him

Comment

All of a sudden the criteria for a player being good enough is if he breaks our transfer record!
          An England international on a contract worth over £2M isn't enough to show we are heading in the right direction?
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We won't break it this summer that's for sure,but had Bothroyd been under contract he probably would have cost €3 million to buy

Comment

Transfer fees are for mugs. We've signed 100s of better players since Sheron - just because they were free or cost less has absolutely nothing to with their effectiveness. Indeed, you could argue that the Sheron experience is a salutory lesson in why we shouldn't pee cash up the wall for an iffy player.

Comment

I agree about peeing money up the wall, i just thought we might have a new record signing with getting promotion, its about value for money i guess and im glad in a sort of way as it will only go as debt against the club

Comment

But I thought Ali Faurlin.....broke....that.....errrrrrrmmmm

I'll leave that one in a filing cabinet at the back of the catering department

FFS it's only July (again)
                  I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Working...
                  X