Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Jeanne....

http://blogs.walesonline.co.uk/sport...n-the-leo.html

Apologies if this as posted last week, I have been on holiday.

Just found it quite an interesting read, i thought the lad was doing the rounds in non-league but seems he might be getting another shot!

I remember when he broke through the talent he seemed to have was incredible, (apparently Crouchy has once said he was the most naturally talented player he's ever plaued with!) but what a waster!!

His upcoming autobiography should be a good read... well provided its written by a ghost-writer or it could be more a "pretty pictures and a few crayon swiggles" than a book....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    http://blogs.walesonline.co.uk/sport...n-the-leo.html

Apologies if this as posted last week, I have been on holiday.

Just found it quite an interesting read, i thought the lad was doing the rounds in non-league but seems he might be getting another shot!

I remember when he broke through the talent he seemed to have was incredible, (apparently Crouchy has once said he was the most naturally talented player he's ever plaued with!) but what a waster!!

His upcoming autobiography should be a good read... well provided its written by a ghost-writer or it could be more a "pretty pictures and a few crayon swiggles" than a book....
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Brilliant player but from bad stock, mum & dad were both in trouble with the law, the lad didn't have 2 brain cells to rub together and struggled to put a sentence together but his ability on the football pitch was undoubted, Gerry Francis finally lost his patience after bailing him out on numerous occasions and got rid.What a waste, could have been 1 of the greats.

Comment

Working...
      X