Routledge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routledge

After our first two siginings and our currents links, do you think that we should get Routledge again? Personally (as history showed) I think he is good to help Championshuip clubs get promoted and keep repeating that every season.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Shame he seems to choke at the nxt level maybe NW would get more out of him. We need his pace but we need consistency as well.
    All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

I winder if we're still trying to get hold of him or if he really wants to come back...?
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

Championship player, just hasn't cut it at the top level with any of the teams he's been at. Think it was master stroke by N.W. to bring him in when Mackie got injured, don't think he would have brought him in otherwise needed a good wide player once Jamie was crocked to keep the balance to the team.

Comment

???.......but he did cut it at Crystal Palace in the prem. Simply put Routledge is a world beater in the Championship and would be a solid addition to any bottom half prem squad.
          "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
          The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

I wonder how much his delay / change of heart has to do with Flavio returning to the front of the scene.
            This is the man who insisted he was flogged to pay a tax bill and the ringmaster chief when the circus was in full effect.

It could be he wants too much dish, a longer contract or a multitude of reasons.

I hope he signs as he's got bags of pace, a bit of flair, scores goals, works hard and most importantly he is one of our Championship squad who NW will know inside out.

FFS it's only July (again)
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

yes

i would have bought him to play in the prem im amazed that neil hasnt tried to sign him on a permenant transfer

something in the background just isnt right im not sure what has happend here to be honest
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

W e have Mackie on the verge of returning ,
                If and its only an if Dyer gets anywhere near fitness the thought that He's now not needed could be justified, take a chance and spend the money elsewhere

Comment

His second spell with us was a lot better than his first. I think his game has improved and he definitely deserves a proper chance in the Prem with a team.

Also it wasn't like he flopped at Newcastle. He didn't do bad when he played, but he was never going to push Barton out of the team.

I'd take him back here, as we are seriously lacking pace without him. Smith is a good player but his record in the top flight is about the same as Routledge with only one full season.

He'd do a good job for any teams in the relegation battle this season.

Comment

At the end of the day we sorely need some pace in our team and he's got bags of it. Good technique as well.

Think he deserves one last crack at the top level.

Comment

Im actually a little gutted we havent signed him as he would of been good value at 1.5m and 20k a week but i suppose Warnock knows best hes probably thinking 20 games for Mackie and touch wood 20 games for Dyer

Comment

Hold up with money - Both with us and Newcastle.

Also, lots and lots of dosh being waved at him by Leicester. And we all know Wayne......

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                          Hold up with money - Both with us and Newcastle.

Also, lots and lots of dosh being waved at him by Leicester. And we all know Wayne......
                          exactly, it's all about wages, I'm sure Sir Neil wanted him, we couldn't afford him simple as

Comment

Working...
                          X