As it stands right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As it stands right now

What do you think now, will we buy the right players for the coming season and stay up or do you think we're still going down?

Europe here we come!
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Don't think its an either/ or. Even if we were to sign DJ, Naughton, Bullard, Upson and Bertrand we still have to finish above at least one now fairly established Prem side such as Wolves or Wigan. I know money isn't the be all and end all but Wolves have spent £5m on one midfielder for instance. Going to be v v tough whatever we realistically do. But at least we are now moving in the right direction.

Comment

An emphatic ain't got a clue but its gonna be gr8 to be there. Gonna listen to the boys are back in town on ipod now.
        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          What do you think now, will we buy the right players for the coming season and stay up or do you think we're still going down?
          well if we dont we WILL be relagated,Jay is a start,but we do need Naughton,Upson,DJ,and a good winger to stay up,and sorry Dyer doesnt fall into that group,hope we still get a decent wide man.

Comment

losing adel and routledge loses a lot of our creativity. we have to replace that.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Ive always been optimistic

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                losing adel and routledge loses a lot of our creativity. we have to replace that.
                Warnock said they will only let him go if the price is right for Flavio, I take that as he's stuck with us...

I'd like him to stay but also want someone who wants to play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Warnock said they will only let him go if the price is right for Flavio, I take that as he's stuck with us...

I'd like him to stay but also want someone who wants to play for us.
                  Taarabt will always be like that,no matter what club he is at.NW will convince him to stay till end of december at least

Comment

T & C stay very little realistic chance of staying up regardless. Taarabt goes also, then sadly NO chance whatsoever of staying up. No one should be under any illusions with these clowns at the helm.

Comment

Working...
                    X