No announcement yet.

Official - Boothroyd signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queens Park Rangers confirm signing of Jay Bothroyd from Cardiff on a three-year-deal

Queens Park Rangers have announced their first signing ahead of their return to the Premier League, former Cardiff City striker Jay Bothroyd.

More...

Comment

Weve actually signed some one! Bothroyd has got to be better than the strikers we have at the club at the moment, so happy days. Plus he got an England cap so he cant be to bad. Seems from the offish he use to be at QPR as a boy, so thats good to hear. We can claim him as one of our own. Anyone notice at the bottom of the England Ace signs article, it says, *The deal is subject to the approval of the relevant paperwork by the FA, FWA and Premier League. Will Paladini do it right this time, dodgy clown
      Last edited by taarabt7; 13-07-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I think that J.B is a good signing also think if D.J.C doesn't come that he would play well with Helgusson

Comment

QPR Sign England Striker Bothroyd

Its the headline on the BBC website. Man, does that make me feel good.

Comment

Great signing...now for DJ ...kieron Dyer ????

Comment

I feel that this is a very good start... all we need to do is stay up this year and job done.

Comment

Working...
              X