bothroyd not official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bothroyd not official

what the **** is wrong with this football club we wait ages for a new signing and still who ever doe's the offical website is a total james hunt. has he had a late move from another club?

Maybe it isn't 100% done and Sky have jumped the gun? They did say he has 'agreed terms' not that he had 'signed'

Why are people always so quick to jump on the clubs back without knowing the full facts?

Comment

Only seen on sky that deal is done . Sorry but that means nothing too me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Maybe it isn't 100% done and Sky have jumped the gun? They did say he has 'agreed terms' not that he had 'signed'

Why are people always so quick to jump on the clubs back without knowing the full facts?

Comment

For god sake the last place you hear we signed any one is on our offical site same every year. When we were taking over offical last to let us know, even when won championship and the FA made there decision offical site last with the news. I am surprised they confirmed that we in the prem
          Last edited by maccatwo; 12-07-2011, 09:00 PM.

Comment

There's still time for Paladini to weave his magic on this one resulting in either Bothroyd going somewhere else or points deduction down the line...

Comment

its not offish until its on the site.so refresh from now to December.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I will not believe it till it is on qpr.co.uk
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

[QUOTE=Morris;655908]Maybe it isn't 100% done and Sky have jumped the gun? They did say he has 'agreed terms' not that he had 'signed'

Why are people always so quick to jump on the clubs back without knowing the full facts?[/QUOTE]

Comment

wayne routledge tweeted to bothroyd a few hours ago "congratulations on you r move bro. Good luck" if it matters or anyone cares! granted it doesnt give away us as the club but probably likely innit! http://twitter.com/#!/WayneRoutledge
                    Music you'll all hate www.purevolume.com/cuckooclocksglockenspiels

YOU R'SSSS

Comment

Must admit I'm getting a bit fed up with all this "believed to have agreed terms", " has passed a medical", "is on his way to QPR" stuff and leading us to believe a player is actually ours.

Is Murphy ours? Is Dyer ours? Is Bothroyd ours? Is Campbell ours? No idea on all of them. Will just wait for the offy now.

Comment

When they do come, its two together.

Comment

It's all getting a bit Franz Kafka.
                          i am starting to feel like Greogor Samsa in Matamorphosis...

or Josef K in The Trial..

The club is out to get me..
                          Last edited by bobby; 12-07-2011, 11:49 PM.
                          http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Working...
                          X