Google Plus (QPR related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Plus (QPR related)

Some of you may be aware that Google is launching something "similar" to facebook. called Google +. I'm already on it and have some invites for people. I've set up a QPR "circle" as such..if anyone wants an invite to test the whole thing out then just shout..I get x amount a day from Google it seems.

Not sure if its any good..have been playing with it for a bit..but it could be ok to share QPR stuff on..really not too sure.

Yes, I'm up for that, wanna let me in your circle of trust?

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
      Some of you may be aware that Google is launching something "similar" to facebook. called Google +. I'm already on it and have some invites for people. I've set up a QPR "circle" as such..if anyone wants an invite to test the whole thing out then just shout..I get x amount a day from Google it seems.

Not sure if its any good..have been playing with it for a bit..but it could be ok to share QPR stuff on..really not too sure.
      ANy chance of an invite please

Comment

dm me your emails lads and I'll send you the invites now

Comment

Whats wrong with getting a girl and do birds and bees stuff with her, instead of all this pointless social-less media nonsense ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Whats wrong with getting a girl and do birds and bees stuff with her, instead of all this pointless social-less media nonsense ?
            I'm sure the news of the world victims feel the same, just as the people of Egypt and Libya.

Social Media is a tool thats embedded in our lives now.

QPR specific well, its where we're hearing about transfers first and the like....and during the faurlin case it was where a shed load of people actually went for their real news..

Prime example was our latest signing...not via the offy, or by text, or anything like that at all...Big Dan tweeted it out to his followers.
            Last edited by indianalondon; 12-07-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Social Media is a tool thats embedded in our lives now
              Social media is embedded into the lives of people who do not have one.

Comment

Social media is embedded into the lives of people who do not have one.
                Mr. Mason is on the war path again?
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Mr. Mason is on the war path again?
                  Not a all, Scott is saying that social-less media is part of everyone's life, and im saying get out more and enjoy yours, as you are a long time dead.

I am sure i read that a group of mates got beers and sat in front of their own computers getting pissed and typing messages to each other.............. why ?

Comment

Not a all, Scott is saying that social-less media is part of everyone's life, and im saying get out more and enjoy yours, as you are a long time dead.

I am sure i read that a group of mates got beers and sat in front of their own computers getting pissed and typing messages to each other.............. why ?

Very true, however the same could be said to people who whittle away hours everyday on here.
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I hate facebook and now I have hated it for so long I can't possibly eat humble pie and join....so send me a linky!
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        I hate facebook and now I have hated it for so long I can't possibly eat humble pie and join....so send me a linky!
                        dm me your email geezer..about 30 of us on there now it seems!

Comment

dm me your email geezer..about 30 of us on there now it seems!
                          Calling people geezer when you know their name is disrespectful, do you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            Calling people geezer when you know their name is disrespectful, do you know that?
                            Its a social-less thing...........

Comment

I think Paul wants an invite Scott, thats what he's getting at.

Comment

Working...
                              X