adel must stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artful View Post
    Paul - do you think it's him? I personally think it's his agent/advisors sniffing thier cut!
    I dont really care who it is, as captain he should be at pre season with the rest of the team allowing his agent to sort things out, in the same Jimmy Bullard is, who IMO, is coming to replace him.
    Last edited by paulmason; 12-07-2011, 09:51 AM.

Comment

i can see buz playing a big role if he goes, Taraabt is phenomenal on his day, but Buz always gives 100%, is not selfish, Tackles, heads the ball and is very inspiring.

Comment

It would be great to see Buzz step up its just injurys that have hampered him unfortuantly!
        All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
          i can see buz playing a big role if he goes, Taraabt is phenomenal on his day, but Buz always gives 100%, is not selfish, Tackles, heads the ball and is very inspiring.
          Buzz may not be as gifted as Adel, but IMO, he would play the free role better than him in the PL, as he looks to give and go, which may suit Boothroyd and/or DJ better and he set pieces are streets ahead.

Comment

but as LoveR's said, it is his injuries that let him down. I really am hoping he can get and stay fit this season. Do you think Buz and Ali can play in the same premiership team?

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
              but as LoveR's said, it is his injuries that let him down. I really am hoping he can get and stay fit this season. Do you think Buz and Ali can play in the same premiership team?
              -------- Derry -- Faurlin--------
              - Smith - Buzz/Bullard - ???? -
              ------ Boothroyd/Campbell-----

-------- Derry -- Faurlin--------
              - Smith ---- Taarabt ---- ???? -
              ------ Boothroyd/Campbell-----

Comment

i like the Buzz Bullard combo that might just work
                All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Me Too. Just need to get at least 2 more defenders. I would love Walker back, but he's destined for bigger and better things

Comment

Working...
                  X