No announcement yet.

Does Briatore still own shares in QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Briatore still own shares in QPR?

If not, how does he still have a say?

5% or thereabout.

It is thought to be Bernie 62%, Mittal 33% and Flavio 5%, save for some tiny shareholding of others.

Comment

Why does he have such a say on such a small %?

According to wiki, Paladini owns 14% - is that out of date?

Always thought Mittal owns 20?

Comment

My theory is that they are Flavio's shares in Bernies name, what other reason could there be?

Comment

Flabio sold all but 10% of his shares to BE but with a clause stating he had first refusal on them should BE decide to sell. FB is still on the board and therefore still has a say. With Amit and Co no longer represented at board level and BE not really that interested FB is in day to day control of the club although most things are handled by GP!
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

He owns the ground and a fair bit of the directors loans

Comment

Originally posted by irememberlesley View Post
              If not, how does he still have a say?
              Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              5% or thereabout.

It is thought to be Bernie 62%, Mittal 33% and Flavio 5%, save for some tiny shareholding of others.
              Totally agree, i think it's about 5% although i think Bernie probably let's him run the show as he knows **** all about football, bad decision imo.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

fock me flabio and the dumb waiter at the helm! titanic springs to mind!!!!!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                  fock me flabio and the dumb waiter at the helm! titanic springs to mind!!!!!
                  Probably get better odds on surviving on the titanic.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I am still not sure why Tango has 1st refusal, but perhaps he has some dirt on Cash and is using is as leverage.

But I do agree that Cash knows very little about football, even less than Tango, and doesn't have enough time to deal with things. Which means Tango and the dumb waiter, who thinks ignoring official letters is best practice, will be ruining (running) the club.

Comment

Briatore is back in charge, Big Bernie is just a figure head for the club.

Comment

Working...
                      X