SSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    haha!! We can only hope that its true, I would much rather believe sky sports news than any retard that posts on here craving attention
    But the SSN sources are davesviews and insider - so heads you lose tails you lose
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

haha!! We can only hope that its true, I would much rather believe sky sports news than any retard that posts on here craving attention
      You have a point. Anyone see that comment by the Palace manager today blaming the Shaun Derry rumour on "young men making up transfer rumours in their bedroom"? He must know Davesview, Pete, "Insider" and all the others too insignificant to remember...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        But the SSN sources are davesviews and insider - so heads you lose tails you lose
        haha we'll see, I doubt anything will happen now but may be announced tommoz!!

If all is true I guess we will have at least 2 in this week

Comment

haha we'll see, I doubt anything will happen now but may be announced tommoz!!

If all is true I guess we will have at least 2 in this week
          With SSN reporting these stories we must be a little more confident and 2 this week would give us all a much needed lift
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            With SSN reporting these stories we must be a little more confident and 2 this week would give us all a much needed lift

Comment

Working...
            X