harra could sell out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harra could sell out

could be a sell out for the harra borra game,this time the team will be the first
    squad last game nearly sold out and it was only the reserves also dont forget furs is playing for harra so i expect there to be a massive turn out
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Would imagine that Troy will play up front at sometime during the proceedings as this fixture was part of the deal that took him to LR.

Comment

YES

YES TROY WILL PLAY UP FRONT THATS FOR SURE,and shittu could get a start in defence,ive heard hes lost loads of weight and is in magnificent form
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        could be a sell out for the harra borra game,this time the team will be the first
        squad last game nearly sold out and it was only the reserves also dont forget furs is playing for harra so i expect there to be a massive turn out
        Sorry i may be being a bit thick here, but why would Furs be playing for harrow?...i thought he was at kettering or somewhere like that?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          YES TROY WILL PLAY UP FRONT THATS FOR SURE,and shittu could get a start in defence,ive heard hes lost loads of weight and is in magnificent form
          Based on what?!Against who.... Or you mean the 2 days training they have done?

Comment

Working...
          X