Am I the only one who............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who............

isn't really bothered about all the signings others are making?

Swansea, Sunderland, Man Utd and Norwich are the only teams who have so far spent. If we discount Utd and Sunderland, both who have proven PL track records, the only players signed are Championship level who believe they can do it in the PL. Graham, and the like have never played at the top level, and maybe its a level too far?

We are at least linked to Bullard, DJ Campbell, Carlton Cole etc all of who have done a job in the PL before. Any team can fill their squad with PL wannabies, but thats what Blackpool did and where did that get them?

NW has his targets and come August 13th we will not be disappointed, so sit back, enjoy the sunny weather and stop whinging!!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Let's keep the faith till Friday then.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

That´s the spirit.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
        NW has his targets and come August 13th we will not be disappointed, so sit back, enjoy the sunny weather and stop whinging!!
        You do need to ask yourself though, if the players NW gets are his 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice, 4th choice of players Flabbio gifted him. If they are his 1st or 2nd choices, I agree, if they are not..............

Comment

IF the rumoured people sign, no problem and the wait will be forgotten. But we are the only club without an even half decent striker in the premier league, period. We have also lost Routledge and likely to lose the player who virtually single-handedly took us up. Plus the manager has consulted the league managers association over grounds for constructive dismissal after the board sought to break the terms of his contract by blocking his transfer targets and bringing in their own. Plus behind it all is the strong suggestion that the board are refusing to sanction spending as they seek to off-load the club. Meanwhile pre-season training has started and we don't have a Premiership squad to train.

So you are not bothered - all I can say is I greatly admire your laid back attitude.

Comment

AS ALREADY POSTED>>>STOP WORRYING...

You are all worring far to much.

Please see my team for opening game..to scare Bolton and rest of premier league

Kenny
            Orr Ramage Hill Borrowdale

Alberti Rowland faurlin Vine

Hulse Agymang

Subs - Pelican,Mackie(still not match fit)Shittu Connolly Smith

Derry Adel sold Gorrks injured as well as Heidar.

Why the hell is everyone panicking

Comment

Stainrod - this time last year we all had our doubts over the squad and would have settled for mid table, possible play-offs, so the timing of transfers at this stage may not be relevant.

Bernie said in public yesterday that he hasn't spoken to NW recently about transfers or any other matter so all this 'paper talk and message board rumour' should be taken with a pinch of salt if we are to believe BE and why would he lie on global TV?

Everyday we hear that NW has walked, NW is staying, BE does want to keep us, does want to sell, FB is buying the players, FB is not involved, so to be honest, yes I am laid back as I believe we will start the season with NW at the helm and with 3/4 new players, albeit a couple may not join until end of transfer window.
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Well could be Bernerd and the other piece are waiting for squads and numers to be listed that tells some players they are not wanteb , so will their price drop

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                  Well could be Bernerd and the other piece are waiting for squads and numers to be listed that tells some players they are not wanteb , so will their price drop
                  Any chance of a translation?

Soton - last year the manager was not consulting the league manager's association. Last year our team was not so weak for the division it was in that it was about to be pulverised off the face of the earth. Last season the club behind the scenes wasn't in virtual meltdown.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Working...
                    X