Questions Regarding Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions Regarding Season Tickets

I was a member last season who has recently purchased a season ticket for this year. Can I buy a further season ticket tomorrow or is it just for exsisting season ticket holders only ? Does it mean I have to wait until Thursday ? It isnt very clear on the offish. Many Thanks.
    www.twitter.com/steveheard82

A newish poster from Surrey, maybe we're converting the chel**** gradually.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

steve i mailed the club and got told i can only purchase additional ST's on thursday. but will still try tomorrow
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

My guess is you're going to have to wait until Thursday, I agree it's all confusing but the offy does appear to say that s/t holders from 10/11 can get an extra ticket tomorrow and members of 10/11 can get an extra one on Thursday.
        I don't know where this extra ticket has come from, my only idea is that we've had poor sales so far &/or the club don't want many s/t sales going for the general public.
        I would however call the box office tomorrow to make sure what's going on as the club appear to be doing matters on a ad hoc basis.

Comment

i think the extra ticket was because of the watford, leeds and cardiff madness last year.

we had fans buying 9/10 tickets before members even had a chance to buy them. i believe the club have gone about the right approach but have critically failed on one part.. the additional ticket thing should ONLY apply to young-adults & adults.

if a parent wants to bring their kid they shouldn't have to play lottery like they are now. same goes for OAP/fans with a disability
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

My understanding from the offy is from tomorrow you can buy an extra season ticket not an extra match day ticket.
            The club have really messed up imho.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              A newish poster from Surrey, maybe we're converting the chel**** gradually.
              I was waiting for that.

Anyway, thanks guys. Will give it a go tomorrow and see what they say.
              www.twitter.com/steveheard82

Comment

click the link to online ticketing the dates for buying additional season tickets are explicit and clear on that page
                2010/11 ST holders can buy an additional ticket from tomorrow 2010/11 members from thursday
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by StevieCuddles View Post
                  I was waiting for that.

Anyway, thanks guys. Will give it a go tomorrow and see what they say.
                  Only kidding anyway, good luck with the extra season ticket.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The bad news is that Mrs Isleworth has relented and is applying for a season ticket and wants to sit next to me and despite me telling her they are all sold out in JU she is going to ring them and double check so thats me stuffed

Comment

Working...
                    X