Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Any news on Tarrabt's eventual departure or miraculously staying?
Collapse
X
-
Any news on Tarrabt's eventual departure or miraculously staying?
Tags: None -
only a verbal offer from PSG which qpr rejected. I think we've priced Adel out of the market. (hopefully) I hope nobody is mad enough to pay 18 mill for a championship player..even though he is the player of the year. -
Just remember last year and the year before where we thought it highly unlikely he would sign for us, granted the signs are this year that he is off but who knows hey!Comment
-
No news is good news I guess but something tell me not to hold me breath.
Praying to God though that Adel stays.Mahal kita QPR
Follow me on Twitter: FilirangerComment
-
I don't think anyone will match that 18 million valuation at this moment, but if he is doing well for us next season, someone will match it in January.
Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! ######### 
Comment
Comment