Lowest points total ever..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest points total ever..?

The way things are looking I can see us really struggling to win more than 2-3 games all season with perhaps another 6-7 draws at best. If we finish with less than 10 points I wouldn't be totally surprised to be honest. I feel very sorry for those who have forked out a lot of money on season tickets.

derby have the lowest ever only one win all season home v geordies and a few draws think they got about 11 points but not sure cant be arsed to check

Comment

Hmmm..

Despite the eternal optimist brigade I concur and think that we will be severely embarrassed or, humiliated on a regular basis next season at the current rate...

Having said this, IF and an enormous IF at present it would seem, the club is keeping it's powder dry and come up with 5 or 6 quality signings then we might avoid the worst case scenario.. I am however neither confident that this will happen or holding my breath as to anything other than a dreadful season that will prove a nadir in our history....

Very much hope am well wide of the mark but if I'm honest the way I am feeling about the whole situation am not really that bothered TBH...
      Last edited by ahR; 09-07-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
        The way things are looking I can see us really struggling to win more than 2-3 games all season with perhaps another 6-7 draws at best. If we finish with less than 10 points I wouldn't be totally surprised to be honest. I feel very sorry for those who have forked out a lot of money on season tickets.
        Are you serious? 10 points? Wait, 3 wins =9 points; 7 draws=7 points, total=16pts. You really think that is possible? I'd like to take you up on that but I know you wouldn't bet on it. You are saying we will lose 28 games.

Comment

Well, of course I hope that doesn't happen but if T & C remain owners all season I really fear 28 defeats, yes.

Comment

Think Derby had 13 IIRC.

Comment

Well, of course I hope that doesn't happen but if T & C remain owners all season I really fear 28 defeats, yes.
              I hear you, but still a bit harsh, Sir Neil is worth a few more points, surely, if Adel goes, you might be right, but if he stays, no way we'll be that bad. Neil is not going to be like Blackpool, he likes clean sheets and smash and grabs.
              Neil will be squeezing out every draw he can.

Comment

I am so sure that we finish about 13th

Comment

only PSG has come in for Adel, at 12. We asked for 18. That means we are trying to keep him. Don't think too many clubs will spend 18 mill on Adel.

Comment

Don't wory we are ok. Will get at least 50 points. Stay positive.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think you need to put positive and negative aside in these type of discussion and be REALISTIC. As things stand we will be relegated that we can be sure. If we buy a few decent players then who knows...

Comment

Well i cant see where we will get a goal from,and we cant defend every game ,all game all season.we are fooked
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Or do you hope this as it clearly seems someone's pockets were too shallow for a ticket?
                          QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

We could make history and go down as lowest points total

Comment

Out of interest, can anyone remember who be bought following our last promotion to the top division in 82/83? I'm pretty certain the core of the team was that which got us promoted and we ended up finishing 5th in our first season back. (Or at least high enough to qualify for the UEFA Cup).

Comment

Working...
                              X