Bernie wants to stay....DEEP JOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie wants to stay....DEEP JOY

QPR owner and F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has made it clear how uninterested he is in football. Yet he says he has no plans to sell the club and will stay at the helm for their return to the Premier League.

He is happy with manager Neil Warnock but not impressed with the way he was briefed during the third-party ownership controversy, claiming he was not informed about fears of a double-figure points deduction.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...#ixzz1Rc9b3qxB

I've got my doubts about Bernie wanting to stay..I think Flav wants to stay for the time being in the (probably vain) hope he can make a significant profit out of the club, and didn't Bernie say he can't sell without Flav's say-so?

Comment

Miserable little dwarf i wish he'd take his money and f0ck right off from my club and take that fat ignorant pig with him.
      I'd rather we were in league 1 with no money than be where we are now, they are not in this for the benefit of QPR i dont care what anyone says. F0ck the premiership i just want my club back.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        Miserable little dwarf i wish he'd take his money and f0ck right off from my club and take that fat ignorant pig with him.
        I'd rather we were in league 1 with no money than be where we are now, they are not in this for the benefit of QPR i dont care what anyone says. F0ck the premiership i just want my club back.

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          Ditto.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

lol f0ck that! been waiting ages for this season! go support Brentford, I hate T&C as much as anybody else, but QPR are up in the elite now, tranmere etc down to loftus road again? no thanks guvnor.
            QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
              lol f0ck that! been waiting ages for this season! go support Brentford, I hate T&C as much as anybody else, but QPR are up in the elite now, tranmere etc down to loftus road again? no thanks guvnor.
              yeah, i hate T&C but being a prem team is great!

Comment

We were a laughing/joke club for 14 years, at least we have now made the Premiership. The problem is I don't see how they plan us to stay up without investing in new players. Strange.

Comment

What bafffles me the most is that he stated last year that he wants the best for the club and had a lot of respect for Warnock particularly and the players at the club in general.
                  Ok,to be precise: he said he could name a few of players,cough,cough.

What a way to create a better atmoshere for himself and his Company , I say.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Stupid T......
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by C-Dizzle View Post
                    Right now fella being in the prem means nothing. It doesnt mean our worries are finally over. When we were skint and on the verge on admin we still had belief, passion, togetherness and a one for all attitude. Something that we do not have right now because we know our owners couldnt give a sh1t about Queens Park Rangers Football Club.
                    Our club. So save your 'Go support Brentford' nonsense for one of the Johnny come latelys who think everything is great now that we are gonna be on Super Sunday once in a while
                    Last edited by Bigdave; 09-07-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X