No announcement yet.

Kneehigh,the poison dwarf keeping QPR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kneehigh,the poison dwarf keeping QPR ?

The Mail this morning states...

Quote:

QPR owner and F1 supremo,Bernie Ecclestone,has made it clear how uninterested he is in football.Yet he says he has no plans to sell the club and will stay at the helm for their return to the Premier League.
    He is happy with manager Neil Warnock but not impressed with the way he was briefed during the third party ownership controversy,claiming he was not informed about fears of a double-figure points deduction.

It is very unusual to have an owner of a football club to be uninterested in the game.

You couldn't make it up if you tried.

Comment

As itīs printed a shocking statement.

Does he want to upset the clubīs supporters just on purpose?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

He said about 2 years ago that he didn't care about football, was a Chelsea fan and didn't want us to go up as it would be too much hassle so it's nothing new.

Comment

So, that might be a link to the reason Sakshena went. The board had suspicions that we would get stung, but Warnock was not informed.

If true, then I would back Sakshena all the way; Warnock should have been given nothing but positivity throughout the case; if he had become concerned then that would have filtered through to the players. I mean the roots of the case had nothing to do with him, he wasn't asked to give evidence.

What Bernie should be worried about, however, is that the ****bag who put us in the position is STILL in post, is fleecing the club with interest free loans (from funds that the club IS paying interest to Flab and the Dwarf) and has apparently just secured a hefty promotion bonus on top of a salary increase.

Comment

Depends Sakshena could have been breifed by the lawyers not to tell NW, as they needed him to sound confident that it was mr meaners and doing that way NW would not have to lie.

To win court cases like that there are more tactics needed than just a good defence, manipulating the media is one, and this could have been a trick they used.

We will never know, but i wouldnt jump and say i would have sacked him so quickly without knowing what he was told.

I would say though even now, our club was run better with him at the helm than it is now
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
              So, that might be a link to the reason Sakshena went. The board had suspicions that we would get stung, but Warnock was not informed.

If true, then I would back Sakshena all the way; Warnock should have been given nothing but positivity throughout the case; if he had become concerned then that would have filtered through to the players. I mean the roots of the case had nothing to do with him, he wasn't asked to give evidence.

What Bernie should be worried about, however, is that the ****bag who put us in the position is STILL in post, is fleecing the club with interest free loans (from funds that the club IS paying interest to Flab and the Dwarf) and has apparently just secured a hefty promotion bonus on top of a salary increase.
              I think Bernie means the way HE was briefed, not Warnock.
              Last edited by rangersroar; 09-07-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                Depends Sakshena could have been breifed by the lawyers not to tell NW, as they needed him to sound confident that it was mr meaners and doing that way NW would not have to lie.

To win court cases like that there are more tactics needed than just a good defence, manipulating the media is one, and this could have been a trick they used.

We will never know, but i wouldnt jump and say i would have sacked him so quickly without knowing what he was told.

I would say though even now, our club was run better with him at the helm than it is now
                Think we're in violent agreement BigEars. The point is that the rest of the board may well have used it as an excuse to get rid of Sakshena; I mean, its not as though they have a history of sacking people without reason is it?

Of course, this is all speculation, but I have always struggled to see what justification there is for sacking someone who was not at the club when the problems with Faurlin's paperwork started especially when the one man proven beyond doubt to have been complicit in the problems remains at our club...

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  The Mail this morning states...

Quote:

QPR owner and F1 supremo,Bernie Ecclestone,has made it clear how uninterested he is in football.Yet he says he has no plans to sell the club and will stay at the helm for their return to the Premier League.
                  He is happy with manager Neil Warnock but not impressed with the way he was briefed during the third party ownership controversy,claiming he was not informed about fears of a double-figure points deduction.
                  If you don't laugh you'll cry and it did make me laugh
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

The board had suspicions that we would get stung, but Warnock was not informed.
                    Was not informed about what exactly?

That we faced a possible double figure point deduction?
                    Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                      He said about 2 years ago that he didn't care about football, was a Chelsea fan and didn't want us to go up as it would be too much hassle so it's nothing new.
                      If he's disinterested in football,which he so apparently is when constanly on his mobile at matches and leaving early on every occasion,can he be a self professed Chelsea fan.I loathe and detest the half-man,and my immediate concern is whether my TV screen will suvive when I see him lording it at Silverstone tomorrow.

Comment

If hes not interested in football, why wont he sell, you ask.
                        Simples. He's here to squeeze as much money as he can out of our club.
                        God knows what state we'll be in once he's finished bleeding us dry.

Comment

Think we're in violent agreement BigEars. The point is that the rest of the board may well have used it as an excuse to get rid of Sakshena; I mean, its not as though they have a history of sacking people without reason is it?

Of course, this is all speculation, but I have always struggled to see what justification there is for sacking someone who was not at the club when the problems with Faurlin's paperwork started especially when the one man proven beyond doubt to have been complicit in the problems remains at our club...
                          We are in agreemen Dav, the problem is apart from the playing side that NW manages (not transfer completions) we are a shambles as a club. The amount of leaks even now is still amazing (not just ITK but the press), the PR is rubbish the amount of times they release the wrong information is stupid (lie Alberti etc.. coming back when they know everyone is upset due to signings), as a business we appear to have no structure and everyone is playing poltics to get a upper hand.

Until we get a single owner who is interested in running the club, who will start from top to bottom, making clear instructions, giving a clear direction this will not change, because like every other business each and every department needs to be given the correct direction, it clear we dont have that on the non footballing side.

But i love my club regardless come on PL, lets be havin yeah
                          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                          X