No ST's were offered for the lower school end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ST's were offered for the lower school end

What conclusions would you draw from that? Maybe Flavio thinks it would seem the ideal place to put the ticket tourists. If there are no ST holders there, there won't be any resentment towards them in that part of the ground. Is this the future of Briatore's QPR?

I believe that lower school end is going to be for members.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Good place to stick the tourists imo!

Comment

Originally posted by 2touch View Post
        Good place to stick the tourists imo!

Who is the tourists?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

It's because it is the away end!

Comment

Originally posted by Jude the Cat View Post
            It's because it is the away end!
            Jude, oh sweet furry thing, I know you haven't been around for a couple of years, but do try to keep up -- away fans are only going to get the School End Upper next season!
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Who is the tourists?
              The missing links visiting London for the day, they will probably arrive by open top bus!
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Can't see that being the case. Maybe for teams like Bolton and Wigan but not for the well followed teams.

Comment

Walk ups.

Comment

On the official site it says that the two tiered school end is for away supporters. It also states that only the upper tier will be opened unless there is a high demand from the away supporters, then the bottom tier will then be used. Shame, we could have done with the lower end for home fans, we will need all the advantage we can get.

Comment

I was at the ground a couple of weeks back, and was shown around by somebody high up, ( no not the guy who changes the fllodlight bulbs). All of the work shown on the offish was ongoing at the time. I asked about the replacement of the temporary roof in the School End, which had been taken down, and whether it was to be replaced by a permament structure. This was met with a deafly silence, I suspect the original poster may not be a million miles away from the truth. Indeed the whole of the upper tier is a complete mess, broken seats everywhere, and the wire fence put up for the Leeds game remains in place but looks more like a safety concern than a safety feature.

Comment

Originally posted by nobby View Post
                        I was at the ground a couple of weeks back, and was shown around by somebody high up, ( no not the guy who changes the fllodlight bulbs). All of the work shown on the offish was ongoing at the time. I asked about the replacement of the temporary roof in the School End, which had been taken down, and whether it was to be replaced by a permament structure. This was met with a deafly silence, I suspect the original poster may not be a million miles away from the truth. Indeed the whole of the upper tier is a complete mess, broken seats everywhere, and the wire fence put up for the Leeds game remains in place but looks more like a safety concern than a safety feature.
                        Do you think it will be ready for the Bolton game, then? Only just over a month away now.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                          Do you think it will be ready for the Bolton game, then? Only just over a month away now.
                          Who knows? There were complete rows of seats needing replacement. A real mess, and I mean mess. And for the poor barsteward who buys ticket row b seat 39, mate take a book, ipod, knitting, whatever, cos you aint gonna see a football match!

Comment

Originally posted by nobby View Post
                            Who knows? There were complete rows of seats needing replacement. A real mess, and I mean mess. And for the poor barsteward who buys ticket row b seat 39, mate take a book, ipod, knitting, whatever, cos you aint gonna see a football match!
                            I'm off to ring the box office.
                            The way things are going right now, I might snap that seat up.

Comment

School End Lower is for members and general sale for next season. It was announced long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X