Poor old Warnock....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor old Warnock....

I feel so angry at the way this pre-season has gone, but how the hell must Warnock feel now following the high of last season?

I've read how much he was looking forward to one last shot at the Premiership and now that has turned into a total disaster, and we've even lost Routledge and likely to lose Taraabt. Must be so gutting knowing that we'll be relegated after 1 year because of our multi millionaire/billionare owners are too tight and have zero interest in QPR.....
    Last edited by kingy10; 07-07-2011, 01:32 PM.
    :drunk:

6 weeks left yet, good job ur not an owner, ud have sacked warnock when we lost 2 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      6 weeks left yet, good job ur not an owner, ud have sacked warnock when we lost 2 in a row
      Warnock has previously said he want's his squad to start pre-season together to build the spirit.

Hasn't happened this time.... I wonder why

Do you not think his hands are tired?

Campbell/Mackail Smith/Graham/Routlegde.....shall I go on??

Comment

Listen to what he said last time he was interviewed, he's still very happy and believes new faces will arrive soon.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Listen to what he said last time he was interviewed, he's still very happy and believes new faces will arrive soon.
          Really? When did he say that?

Any ideas why they haven't arrived yet then?

Last time I looked Norwich and Swansea have signed about 10 between them....and Leicester albeit in the Championship are by far a better side than us...

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
            Really? When did he say that?

Any ideas why they haven't arrived yet then?

Last time I looked Norwich and Swansea have signed about 10 between them....and Leicester albeit in the Championship are by far a better side than us...
            My god listen to yourself!! You sound like a spoilt child, grow up mate..
            Who have Norwich signed that you'd want? Bloody hell chill pill needed, this is what happens when your dealing with footballers, they have options , they'll start panicking (like you) when august looms nearer. That's when squads are being formed and there shite scared of being left out of the final 25 man squad.

Comment

My god listen to yourself!! You sound like a spoilt child, grow up mate..
              Who have Norwich signed that you'd want? Bloody hell chill pill needed, this is what happens when your dealing with footballers, they have options , they'll start panicking (like you) when august looms nearer. That's when squads are being formed and there shite scared of being left out of the final 25 man squad.

And Leicester are not a better side than us because they are in the Championship so, irrespective of the squad they are building, cannot finish higher than us in May
              Imagine if they fail to get promoted after the financial outlay they have undertaken? Leeds anyone?
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Kingy, give up... just agree with the happy chappies, then let them find the next silver lining when were bottom, getting tonked week in week out and getting ripped off for the priviledge.

Comment

As much as we all want signings in now for pre season we do have until the end of August to get the targets in.Not ideal i know but plenty of time still left.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    Kingy, give up... just agree with the happy chappies, then let them find the next silver lining when were bottom, getting tonked week in week out and getting ripped off for the priviledge.
                    Not a happy chappie at all mate, just a realist, give it a couple of weeks and you'll all have something else to moan about.

Comment

Not a happy chappie at all mate, just a realist, give it a couple of weeks and you'll all have something else to moan about.
                      Ok, well being a realist, surely you would agree we are well behind where we should be?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        Ok, well being a realist, surely you would agree we are well behind where we should be?
                        No, Not at all , i will panic if and i mean IF we are still in this position come August, this squad will not be the squad that takes the field against Bolton.

Comment

Sorry, but what else would you expect him to say?

He is aware that Tango sacked Sousa for telling the truth about Blackstock and other issues about the lack of support he was getting from the Board.

Warnock is not stupid. He is not going to jeopordise his chance of managing in the Premiership or getting adequate compensation if he is unfairly sacked.

So of course, he will try and sound optimistic, but deep down he must be frustrated that his normal pre-season routine of getting most of his squad in ready for pre-season training has gone to pieces thanks in no small part to the Tango and Cash's Circus.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Sorry, but what else would you expect him to say?

He is aware that Tango sacked Sousa for telling the truth about Blackstock and other issues about the lack of support he was getting from the Board.

Warnock is not stupid. He is not going to jeopordise his chance of managing in the Premiership or getting adequate compensation if he is unfairly sacked.

So of course, he will try and sound optimistic, but deep down he must be frustrated that his normal pre-season routine of getting most of his squad in ready for pre-season training has gone to pieces thanks in no small part to the Tango and Cash's Circus.
                            Frustrated of course, just like most on hear. When you can't land players that you want frustration is bound to set in. But its not all bad, we have missed out on one bloody player and that was Graham. all these others that have been tagged to us simply aren't true, so ill say again take a step back and relax enjoy the summer.

Comment

No, Not at all , i will panic if and i mean IF we are still in this position come August, this squad will not be the squad that takes the field against Bolton.
                              Have too agree whatever happened to pre season without the internet! The Hystria caused by these boards is ridiculous!

In a ideal world we would have all signings done by now to go on tour! Unfortuanly this aint a perfect world!!
                              All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Working...
                              X