Whats more believable??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats more believable??

Carlton Cole £6m or Luciano Becchio £2m?
    I know which one i'd go after and save some £s

Bates won't deal with us. So the Becchio one is dead in the water whereas GP and Brady are chummy (near neighbours in Solihull too)

Comment

None of them. Same team as last year we will have.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Bates won't deal with us. So the Becchio one is dead in the water whereas GP and Brady are chummy (near neighbours in Solihull too)
        If you meet the release clause in his contract he may not have a say in it, if the player wants out. Think back to the Gorkss debacle, already agreed the deal behind the Chairman's back. Wasn't that because we met his release clause and jumped in?

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          If you meet the release clause in his contract he may not have a say in it, if the player wants out. Think back to the Gorkss debacle, already agreed the deal behind the Chairman's back. Wasn't that because we met his release clause and jumped in?
          Yep - but Bates probably has a clause inserted that says *except QPR* . Would not surprise me in the least

Comment

Beccio will not be coming to us for defo.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Why wont Bates deal with us then Nodge?

Comment

Bates is actually a qpr fan.

Everyone is for sale at a price

Comment

Working...
                X