Cant get my head round this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant get my head round this

Its unbelievable whats going on at our club. So much so that there just seems no reality to it.

The communication from the club is diabolical, Where Paladini? he has friends within the supporters groups surely someone can find out info that is correct not idle speculation and rumor spreading.

The board as a collective, said they had a 5 year plan to obtain premiership and beyond. They achieved this.
    They now seem hell bent on us dropping out of the Premiership at first attempt.

There seems no player movements at all either in or out. Warnock said it was great to learn we had won the Championship early on, as he could now build his squad for the future. Nothing has happened.

The power struggle behind the scenes must be intense.

Warnock must be close to walking and if another Prem club comes along and offers him a job he is gone. Who would blame him.

Us QPR fans must be used to being treated like S h it. We sit at our computers and do nothing. We used to!
    We fought against things we did not agree with, we saved cash to by Cureton.

Problem is how do we deal with a man like Flabio? This man ordered someone to crash a high speed missile and thus almost killed himself. Is he worried about fans at a football club?

It needs all the collective groups, lsa, QPR trust, ISC, OSC, Independant R's ETC to come together and come up with a strategic plan. We need to get the press onside and make them aware of whats going on. We can not ideally stand by and let this happen.

I would support this club in the conference so it does not bother me what lengths need to be gone to to achieve our goal. Legally of course?

Surely we are all sick of the negativity? lets fight back.

Best post I've read in a long long time. Well, I'm miles away but am up and have always been up for doing what I can. I think some kind of statement re protesting should be drawn up, organised, agreed etc etc and sent to the press association for a start. Everyone needs to come together on this or we'll be the biggest joke this season in premiership history

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
      Its unbelievable whats going on at our club. So much so that there just seems no reality to it.

The communication from the club is diabolical, Where Paladini? he has friends within the supporters groups surely someone can find out info that is correct not idle speculation and rumor spreading.

The board as a collective, said they had a 5 year plan to obtain premiership and beyond. They achieved this.
      They now seem hell bent on us dropping out of the Premiership at first attempt.

There seems no player movements at all either in or out. Warnock said it was great to learn we had won the Championship early on, as he could now build his squad for the future. Nothing has happened.

The power struggle behind the scenes must be intense.

Warnock must be close to walking and if another Prem club comes along and offers him a job he is gone. Who would blame him.

Us QPR fans must be used to being treated like S h it. We sit at our computers and do nothing. We used to!
      We fought against things we did not agree with, we saved cash to by Cureton.

Problem is how do we deal with a man like Flabio? This man ordered someone to crash a high speed missile and thus almost killed himself. Is he worried about fans at a football club?

It needs all the collective groups, lsa, QPR trust, ISC, OSC, Independant R's ETC to come together and come up with a strategic plan. We need to get the press onside and make them aware of whats going on. We can not ideally stand by and let this happen.

I would support this club in the conference so it does not bother me what lengths need to be gone to to achieve our goal. Legally of course?

Surely we are all sick of the negativity? lets fight back.

Connors will be here sooner or later telling you how wrong you are and that you are a £20 fan who should be grateful we were saved and that you expect to much.

Comment

thats the problem - needs to be one voice. Is Connors happy to be treated like this?????

Can we use Twitter and facebook as well to start the demonstrations?
        What about flash mobbing. Start to effect their lives as they have effected ours.

Come on fight back

Comment

Working...
        X