managerial genius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• managerial genius

in my life as a qpr fan i think ive only ever seen pefection once in management skills and that was terry venables
    but the probs with terry was as a boy he was the boy wonder captain of england youth
    the only player ever to be capped at every leval for england in the history of football including as a amateur
    and he could if he wanted turn his back on football and become a singer
    there lies the one problem with venables his only fault is he has too much equilibriam every thing in his life has been so easy to obtain
    including his millionaire status
    but like ferguson he can do it all
    he has every gift that fergie has except one
    his background wasnt living in a tennement block in glasgows notorius gorbals
    ferguson was never going to recover from such a nightmare childhood like brian clough fergie feels he has something to prove
    this is ofcourse the real making of a great manager
    arsene wenger was a failed soccer player only ever acheiving second division status
    and this is why the total mind blowing euthoric experience has blown them away
    for ferguson and wenger its not the millions of pounds they earn
    ITS THE DAMAGED MIND THAT THEY HAVE THAT DRIVES THEM FORWARD
    IDIASYNCRATICALLY THEY ARE PERFECT PROJECTED MANAGERS
    and thats why filling the managers role is so very hard
    finding a good manager is a needle in a haystack
    in this magilton we have someone whos twice as good as sousa but hes never ever been ables to buy and sell players
    MY BIGGEST WORRY IS THAT IF MY OWN SOURCES OF INSIDE INFO IS TRUE
    flavio and gianni were amazed at the comments they received when trying to source out a manager
    IF THEY HAVE HAD TO TELL MAGILTON HE CAN BUY HIS OWN PLAYERS THEN IM A VERY WORRIED MAN
    because love gianni or hate him
    if we get back into the prem next season
    i expect both rutledge and buzsacky to be the subject of five million pound bids
    they are quite brilliant i also expect rutledge to make the full england team if he plays regularily in the prem
    for those of you that havent met rutledge he comes across as a young man who dosnt beleive in himself
    thats where magilton could be a star, if magic could let gianni contimue buying and selling the players, but use his own great gift, his power of communication
    then we could have a real chance next season

part two

manageial geniuses part two
    i will have to do my long articles in bit parts otherwise this messsage board keeps rejecting my peices of absolute crap unless ofcourse this message board has a brain and realises im insane
    my favourite managers of all time would be shankley and clough but im sure clough was a bit bonkers
    but i really believe that a top manager usually has to have something in him to drive him on
    the rest of the qpr managers i have great respect for are jim smith, gerry francis and alec stock
    these all had tremendous achievements at qpr
    but i think when we let mick harford go we were insane to do so,if he was doing well why get rid of him

Comment

The only managerial genius I witnessed was Paulo Sousa and Ray Wilkins.

Comment

danny

danny you are one very naughty boy you know im a smouldering time bomb
        and to light the fuse you only have to mention ray wilkins or paulo loser
        but because i had the big row yesterday we will not have the big row but
        LOVE YOU BABY

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          danny you are one very naughty boy you know im a smouldering time bomb
          and to light the fuse you only have to mention ray wilkins or paulo loser
          but because i had the big row yesterday we will not have the big row but
          LOVE YOU BABY
          You didn't bite as easy as I thought

Comment

Working...
          X