DJ Unlikely to Sign (Smudge)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
    what a rediculas post ,its obvious anybody is unlikely to sign for us at the moment

The post is good sums it all up really!!

I wish Yousef could find us a rich sheikh
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

By nature, I'm as patient a Man as you are likely to find anywhere.
      But, this is getting seriously ridiculous.
      We need to strengthen the squad for the forthcoming premiership season, no ifs, or buts, about it.
      We are not brassic either, we do have a fair bit of money to spend on improving the squad, so fookin' get on with it Briatore & Ecclestone, you fookin' pair of mill stones round our necks!!!

Why, oh, why, did WE have to get lumbered with what must be the shytest take-over in football league history? Why us, eh?
      They've given us nothing but fookin' grief since they came, not to mention the dearest prices to watch football in the championship, and now some of the dearest prices to watch football in the premiership.
      And what do we get in return? Shat on, that's what, shat on by people who think they are way above us on the evolutionary scale, and who thinks their shyte smells nowhere near as bad as ours does.
      ******S.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        By nature, I'm as patient a Man as you are likely to find anywhere.
        But, this is getting seriously ridiculous.
        We need to strengthen the squad for the forthcoming premiership season, no ifs, or buts, about it.
        We are not brassic either, we do have a fair bit of money to spend on improving the squad, so fookin' get on with it Briatore & Ecclestone, you fookin' pair of mill stones round our necks!!!

Why, oh, why, did WE have to get lumbered with what must be the shytest take-over in football league history? Why us, eh?
        They've given us nothing but fookin' grief since they came, not to mention the dearest prices to watch football in the championship, and now some of the dearest prices to watch football in the premiership.
        And what do we get in return? Shat on, that's what, shat on by people who think they are way above us on the evolutionary scale, and who thinks their shyte smells nowhere near as bad as ours does.
        ******S.
        I am similar to you and and also coming round to this way of thinking!
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
        X