• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets nearly sold out

ITS warnockmania folks we are QPR SAY WE ARE QPR
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

read its like 3k left? assuming limit is 10k
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I had a count up about an hour ago and there was 3k + seats left... If that counts as nearly sold out then fair play but in all honesty there shouldnt be anything left at this stage...
      We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Originally posted by Devon Park Ranger View Post
        I had a count up about an hour ago and there was 3k + seats left... If that counts as nearly sold out then fair play but in all honesty there shouldnt be anything left at this stage...
        in which case weve only sold 6k as cap was 9k

Comment

Exactly
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Plenty of seats still available.

49% in both X and S block for example.

Comment

good as i nee dto get an aditional ticket for my boys mate, hope some left

Comment

Very poor take up cap at 9k and only 6k sold, we sold more than that last year nearly 7500 , and people beleive we would be having a full house every week, poorest support in the Prem by a long way, Could be the price or the Tango & Cash effect, that no one wants to give them their money so they can f##k off with it

Comment

Originally posted by Devon Park Ranger View Post
                  Diddn't the club cap the ST sales to 8,500 or something like that. 5000+ ST sold at this stage is nothing to gloat about.

Swansea and Norwich have sold 3 or 4 times that. Brighton have sold 16,000 for
                  their 1st season back in the Championship in their new ground.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Diddn't the club cap the ST sales to 8,500 or something like that. 5000+ ST sold at this stage is nothing to gloat about.

Swansea and Norwich have sold 3 or 4 times that. Brighton have sold 16,000 for
                    their 1st season back in the Championship in their new ground
                    Tbf, although yes ours are very poor for various reasons (ie price hike, people refusing to renew under current ownership), we are 1 of 4 clubs, 3 of whom are in the PL, within a very small area of West London, not to mention the number of clubs in London. All of the clubs youve mentioned have a huge surrounding area to themselves.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Tbf, although yes ours are very poor for various reasons (ie price hike, people refusing to renew under current ownership), we are 1 of 4 clubs, 3 of whom are in the PL, within a very small area of West London, not to mention the number of clubs in London. All of the clubs youve mentioned have a huge surrounding area to themselves.
                      And what is the population of QPR's surrounding area? It's a lot more than Swansea, Norwich or Brighton. There must be close to 2M living in an area between Hammersmith to Ealing to Ruislip and Kilburn.

And yet QPR cannot sell 9,000 tickets to them.

Comment

Currently selling to members only? If so, then I'm pretty sure there will be others waiting for the general release date?

Chances are they will sell them all which doesn't really help "us" with our arguement that the place will not sell out for any games! The spin doctors will ultimately use the sales as a way to stick two fingers up at us for being mere working class football fans
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

where are people getting these numbers from? 9k cap? 6k sold!?
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            And what is the population of QPR's surrounding area? It's a lot more than Swansea, Norwich or Brighton. There must be close to 2M living in an area between Hammersmith to Ealing to Ruislip and Kilburn.

And yet QPR cannot sell 9,000 tickets to them.
                            Not sure of the figures, but that's probably about right. Thing is, amongst that 2M, are hordes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham etc etc fans. We are a small club competing against some really big guns which the likes of Brighton and Norwich don't have on their doorstep. I think people forget that last time we were in the Premier we had very small gates (under 14 k) for many matches. With the prices involved and the lack (so far) of any sign we will have a squad equipped to realistically compete in the PL it's hardly surprising we're struggling to sell 9,000 ST. I do though, expect us to make that number before the season starts.

Comment

"we are 1 of 4 clubs, 3 of whom are in the PL, within a very small area of West London, not to mention the number of clubs in London. All of the clubs youve mentioned have a huge surrounding area to themselves."

the same argument applied in previous seasons and yet we sold more, even in a depression

the bottom line is that the club have priced out or alienated a significant number of the hardcore rangers support over the last few years, that much is quite clear

Premiership wannabe supporters will no doubt make up the numbers so no short term loss for the clubs owners but long term a big problem for the club unless the club maitains its premiership status
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X