Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legsofwood
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Legsofwood
      Started his career at Wimbledon and made his debut aged 21. Question - was he registered with them for 3 years prior to that debut - think that was his first pro club so if not then he won't qualify.
      Sadly I don't know enough about him or any other player to comment on their affiliation prior to the age of 21.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

So what happens to players under 21?

Also, as we'll apparently have 7 subs, is it 4 from 18?

As I mentioned earlier, do Welsh players qualify as they're not registered with the English F.A.?
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

It must mean at least 4 sheep shaggers playing for Baardiff surely? And the same for Swansea

Comment

Only welsh for Cardiff and swansea. If QPR must be English, though we don't have any welsh players so doesn't make a difference for us

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Only welsh for Cardiff and swansea. If QPR must be English, though we don't have any welsh players so doesn't make a difference for us
              I think we all need to accept that the rule (which has had very little publicity) is poorly written and very unclear. However, one thing that is clear is that the players do not have to be English, just registered at an English Club. As for the sheep - obviously they can just go and bleet to the Welsh FA who will re-write the rule to suit........but I guess they qualify as "English Clubs" for this rule as they play in the English league.

And yeah, what about someone that is under 21? I suppose if they are registered the fit the part that says registered before their 21st birthday and unless they are going to go and join Ronny Real they will remain registered with English Clubs beyond their 21st - so they qualify?? Go knows and that's probably why so little focus has been placed on the rule.

Oh - the 7 subs on the bench thing - that's only just been ratified and there's no mention of changing the numbers so we must assume it will be 4 from 18? I guess .
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X