No announcement yet.

Derry could go back to Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derry deserves a shot. Him and adel were my player of the year. I don't think bullard is an improvement on derry and it's very sad that we aren't giving him the contract he deserves. Mr dependable but starting not 2 care. We will be weak without derry and wr and I just don't understand what the owners r playing at, disgrace
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Derry deserves a shot. Him and adel were my player of the year. I don't think bullard is an improvement on derry and it's very sad that we aren't giving him the contract he deserves. Mr dependable but starting not 2 care. We will be weak without derry and wr and I just don't understand what the owners r playing at, disgrace
      Have to agree
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Wasn't too impressed when we signed him or after seeing him against Plymouth and Port Vale.

But thought he was massive for us in the league, really struggling to recall a misplaced pass.

Might not make it in the Prem, but worth a try as he certainly has the brains to make it.

Sounds similar to the situation with Adel......

Bloody owners.......
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

An Iconic figure in Warnock´s team. I can smell a disaster...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X