• Show
Clear All

• Kyle Walker

Signs an extension for Spuds

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ensions-040711

Originally posted by isham rangers View Post
    We could still get him on loan

Comment

He will be Spurs and England's right back for many years and lets hope not season though.

Comment

Deserves every penny of his new contract. One of the best players I've seen down at LR for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Deserves every penny of his new contract. One of the best players I've seen down at LR for a long time.
          Agreed. Proved it at u21 Euro too when had a stormer against Spain and had their countries media comparing him to Robbie Carlos!

The kid will go far
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He'll need to improve defensively before he becomes Spurs and England regular RB.
            He's blinding going forward, but every so slightly inexperienced regards defending and in particular his positional play.

Definitely has the potential to achieve both sooner rather than later though.

Comment

The lad's got a huge future. Shame for us Spurs have recognised that!
              A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Walker & Mancienne. Two best loans I've seen at LR for a decade.

Comment

More importantly Danny Rose signed a new deal as well, he will be out on loan this coming season , get him in for a season long loan, with Naughton playing the other side to pacy full backs.

Comment

Working...
                  X