X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isleworth & Atalanta

Just spotted on Offish -

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...385953,00.html

I think they got it mixed up, text suggests Atalanta on Wednesday 27th and Cesena on Saturthday 30th. Then contradicts that with the list of pre season games.

I recall you (amongst others) booking flights.
    Might be worth double checking with the Club to ensure your in the right place on the right day.

Probably nothing to worry about, but it's not like we've ever messed up an Italian trip before........oops.

Now that is typical QPR..........
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
      Just spotted on Offish -

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...385953,00.html

I think they got it mixed up, text suggests Atalanta on Wednesday 27th and Cesena on Saturthday 30th. Then contradicts that with the list of pre season games.

I recall you (amongst others) booking flights.
      Might be worth double checking with the Club to ensure your in the right place on the right day.

Probably nothing to worry about, but it's not like we've ever messed up an Italian trip before........oops.

That would just about sum my luck up if thats true

Got flight booked to Bergam Friday evening and return on the Sunday morning so worse case scenario I could nip across Italy to see what ever game is on the 30th

Comment

TBH, I think they just got confused writing the article - I'm sure Atalanta was 1st game announced in Italy and it was on the Saturday (30th), as it lists at the bottom.

But just to be sure........probably worth checking.
        At least you get the pleasure of pointing out their error.......hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          TBH, I think they just got confused writing the article - I'm sure Atalanta was 1st game announced in Italy and it was on the Saturday (30th), as it lists at the bottom.

But just to be sure........probably worth checking.
          At least you get the pleasure of pointing out their error.......hopefully.
          Surely you can't possibly think that the Offy would make a mistake??????

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Looks like the website has now been corrected

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Looks like the website has now been corrected
              Not that they ever read MB's of course....

Comment

I've booked flights and hotels for both games. Hope they haven't cocked it up. It's taken a world of planning!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanleyhoop View Post
                  I've booked flights and hotels for both games. Hope they haven't cocked it up. It's taken a world of planning!!
                  Where you staying in Bergamo mate?

We arrive there Friday night so I expect the Saturday will be pretty full on if you fancy a few beers before the game?

Comment

I'm staying in Milan on the Friday and catching the train up on Saturday. Booked into the Best Western Premier. Saturday will be a monster!!

Comment

Working...
                    X