Which Players are better suited to the Prem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Players are better suited to the Prem

Just my opinion but I would say Hall, Taarabt, Busacky, Heidar.

Players that in my opinion will struggle Ramage, Orr, possibly Hill maybe Routledge

Really concerned about the lack of signings especially in the full back area.

faurlin, buzsaky, hill, kenny imo
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
      faurlin, buzsaky, hill, kenny imo
      Kenny, Derry, Faurlin class no matter what division

I can just see an improvement in the others

Comment

Routledge doesn't play for QPR so he shouldn't be in the struggle list, but Faurlin is the only player we have imo that is more suited to the prem than the champship
        http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

Lee, what makes you think Adel is suited in the Prem? The fact he couldn't cut it before, or that he stood out in the league below?

On the same respect, Ramage a failur? Becausehes played more Prem games.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Lee, what makes you think Adel is suited in the Prem? The fact he couldn't cut it before, or that he stood out in the league below?

On the same respect, Ramage a failur? Becausehes played more Prem games.
            Taarabt is world class steps up for the bigger games prem is perfect for him

Rampage nice bloke but in the wrong profession semi-pro at best

Comment

Taarabt is world class? Thank you mate, you've proved my point on deluded fans.

World class...what a clown.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

totally agree with benny your a clown

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                  Taarabt is world class steps up for the bigger games prem is perfect for him

Rampage nice bloke but in the wrong profession semi-pro at best
                  Ramage, nice bloke and mostly played out of position. When he did play as CB he looked pretty good.
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

So you cant stand his attitude doesnt take away the fact he got us promoted (kenny also awesome) and is World class and i will be proved right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhY16eGO5c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6YnhGB8BI

Comment

Adel and Faurlin...

Thats it folks!

Comment

Perhaps he meant to say Taarabts' agent thinks he is world class?

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
                          So you cant stand his attitude doesnt take away the fact he got us promoted (kenny also awesome) and is World class and i will be proved right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhY16eGO5c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6YnhGB8BI
                          And the videos prove what exactly??????

Comment

Faurlin, Buz, Tarbs, Kenny, Shittu and Hulse (got a feeling he will be our top scorer next season)
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                            X