10 Steps Back maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Steps Back maybe

Our first contract negotiations was renewing the contract of possibly the worst player at the club, Peter Ramage. His footballing ability is laughable. Then we renew another contract in Helgusons who has such a poor goal scoring record, and then offer our number 2 goalkeeper up (Cerny) a new contract. After that Pellicori and Alberti return to the club even though they couldnt hack the championship.
    With Taarabt probably on his way, and a league one/unproven Championship player turning us down (CMS) because our manager cant promise him if he'll even be at the club by the time the season kicks off is totally embarrassing. I feel so mugged off right now. Our owners have got to go. There not sending any positive actions out to us fans, who are about to be totally ripped off this year with absurd ticket prices. Its an absolute joke!!! They truly make me sick. Whos going to give us our moneys worth at Loftus Road when Taarabt goes? Pete Ramager!? You got to pay about £47 for the cheapest ticket which will mean sitting behind a pillar and not being able to see half the game. Our fans dont deserve these owners. I was feeling so positive about our chances of being able to stay in the Prem when we lifted that Championship trophy, now im struggling to see where any sort of inspiration will come from. Warnock will be out of the door before Christmas and were going to get a foreign manager who hasnt got the faintest clue about English football. Dear oh fear, its all doom and gloom

A little hard on Ramage and Helgusson. Also Pellacori and Alberti won't make the squad next season, they have simply returned cos their loan deals ended and they have a year left on their contracts.

That said I share your frustrations and it is quite tough not being downbeat right now.............Tango and Cash, please just go!

Comment

Ramage is ok at Centre back, he's not that bad, i would agree at right back it would be a disaster to play him there in the top flight. Helguson has never been prolific , but he does his job and would be a nightmare to a defender as he always competes and holds the ball up well.

Comment

Can`t see the problem with Cerny. Wouldn`t be too concerned over his ability if Pad is unavailable. Ramage is a worry though. Still think Heider can make a contribution. Got to hope July is productive on the transfer front.

Comment

Totally agree not sure why some posters on here stay so positive

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
            Can`t see the problem with Cerny. Wouldn`t be too concerned over his ability if Pad is unavailable. Ramage is a worry though. Still think Heider can make a contribution. Got to hope July is productive on the transfer front.
            think cerny is a liability myself,pish poor at dealing with crosses n gives me a heart attack when the ball is at his feet. is atotal waste of wages n a place in the 25 squad. cant see july being any different from the last few months while those cants are in charge.

Comment

People make me laugh with Ramage. Was barely good enough for the Championship and will be worse in the Prem. He won't take us forward.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Think he will be a squad player.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ramage is no worse at centre back that Matt Connolly. Infact our full backs are going to look painfully slow. Orr was an average rb in the championship.

I look at so many of our players and I panic. IMO Derry, Adel, Faurlin, smith, Hill and Kenny got this team promoted, the others are just average/poor.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We needed to sign better quality centre-backs so our current pair would then be squad players.

Comment

might need a right back and a left back.

Not sure many clubs in the history of the championship conceded less goals then we did.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        might need a right back and a left back.

Not sure many clubs in the history of the championship conceded less goals then we did.
                        Oh dear, nothing to do with the likes of no drogba, rooney, van persie etc etc
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm sure Evatt from Blackpool was thinking that last season.

you could also add Reid at WBA

QPR rejects who didn't do too bad.

In your fountain of football knowledge you are not expecting us to finish in top 5 are you?

or even have a first 11 to compete with them are you?

Comment

Out of interest, how much are they now charging for the seats behind pillars that block the view of the goal?

Are they still categorised as what they termed "diabolical view"?

Comment

Working...
                            X