Thankyou Adel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou Adel

Whether he goes or not, Adel will always be welcome at Loftus Road for me. Thankyou Adel for the great memories over the years. The winner at LR vs Cardiff, that magnificent solo effort vs Preston, the two goals against preston this year, the two goals away at Cardiff, the swansea goal, that pass vs Coventry and many others. He's gave all qpr fans entertainment, and he will always have a place in my heart. I hope he doesn't leave, but I wont begrudge him a move to a bigger side, I wish him all the best in his career and I hope he does well with us or without us. He is the best player I've personally seen play in hoops and he is the best player we're likely to have for the next 10 years. Whatever decision he makes, I wish him all the best. Thankyou for getting the superhoops into the premiership Adel, I will never forget the moment you lifted that trophy.

BY far the most talented player Ive seen in a hooped shirt. Totally agree with ya Del, regardless of his comments re Chelsea and his tantrums, the joy he brought to every single one of us fans last year made goingto matches worth it on its own!

What a talent and I wish the lad all the best wherever he should end up.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
      Whether he goes or not, Adel will always be welcome at Loftus Road for me. Thankyou Adel for the great memories over the years. The winner at LR vs Cardiff, that magnificent solo effort vs Preston, the two goals against preston this year, the two goals away at Cardiff, the swansea goal, that pass vs Coventry and many others. He's gave all qpr fans entertainment, and he will always have a place in my heart. I hope he doesn't leave, but I wont begrudge him a move to a bigger side, I wish him all the best in his career and I hope he does well with us or without us. He is the best player I've personally seen play in hoops and he is the best player we're likely to have for the next 10 years. Whatever decision he makes, I wish him all the best. Thankyou for getting the superhoops into the premiership Adel, I will never forget the moment you lifted that trophy.

Well said mate, good post, still i hope he stays i think were going to need him more than ever the way things are going.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

but Plz not to PSG.
        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

Ok i agree with the comments, but ffs you make it all sound like an epitaph, he's still an R you know. Or do you know something different?
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Ok i agree with the comments, but ffs you make it all sound like an epitaph, he's still an R you know. Or do you know something different?
            FFS mate face it!
            Fine words from the OP, great player, can't say ever warmed to him though,
            a face made for slapping.

Comment

Working...
            X