The way its looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way its looking

is Tango has made it quite apparent that he wants a big name foreign manager at the helm,so he starves NW of any funds a)hoping that he will walk or b) he knows that after 5 or 6 games he will sack NW after a few defeats and bring his big name in and give whoever it is an open cheque book(within reason £15-£20m)to build a side.THIS ABSOLUTELY STINKS TO ME.

Stop speculating, sound like my mrs
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      Thats the only thing we can do as the clubs communication with its fans is a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          is Tango has made it quite apparent that he wants a big name foreign manager at the helm,so he starves NW of any funds a)hoping that he will walk or b) he knows that after 5 or 6 games he will sack NW after a few defeats and bring his big name in and give whoever it is an open cheque book(within reason £15-£20m)to build a side.THIS ABSOLUTELY STINKS TO ME.
          Don't worry many more feel the same way,I'm convinced our owners will **** it up and NW will be gone soon

Comment

Thats the only thing we can do as the clubs communication with its fans is a disgrace
            Now that is true
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

After 5 or 6 games the Transfer window would be closed until January. By which time QPR would probably have less than 10 points and be as good as relegated.

If they do intend to sack him after a poor start, my guess is that it would be after the 2nd game on the 20th at Everton. This would still only give no more than 11 days for a new manager to be appointed and to sign players.

The longer QPR leave it to sign players, the more doomed I think the club is to have a very short lived stay in the Premier League. Well done T&C. Amazing to think that in April, Mittal was quoted in the Standard that QPR were prepared to spend on squad improvements. He has gone now (well at least he wont spend his money now that Amit is not on the Board), and it feela as if things at the club could not be much gloomier.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                After 5 or 6 games the Transfer window would be closed until January. By which time QPR would probably have less than 10 points and be as good as relegated.

If they do intend to sack him after a poor start, my guess is that it would be after the 2nd game on the 20th at Everton. This would still only give no more than 11 days for a new manager to be appointed and to sign players.

The longer QPR leave it to sign players, the more doomed I think the club is to have a very short lived stay in the Premier League. Well done T&C. Amazing to think that in April, Mittal was quoted in the Standard that QPR were prepared to spend on squad improvements. He has gone now (well at least he wont spend his money now that Amit is not on the Board), and it feela as if things at the club could not be much gloomier.
                Well sh*t the bed, weve got ourselves a fortune teller....
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Would make sense even after we had just played one game as they obviously know any ST's bought will be unable to claim a refund. Cuntish but Shrewd.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I must have missed the interview when he said that. Is this a fact of just purely speculation

Comment

Working...
                    X