Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps I'm just getting cynical in my old age...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps I'm just getting cynical in my old age...

...but having watched the rumours etc. for the past few hours, I can only come to one of two conclusions:

a) this has been suggested elsewhere -- Rangers themselves started the rumours so that we would look at the official website and consequently be reminded that it's the last day to renew ST's;

b) one of the other clubs after DJ Campbell (or another target we are unaware of) has started the NW rumour, to put the target player off of signing for us, so that they sign for them instead (let's be honest, it won't take much to put a lot of prospective players off).

The denial on the website was too quick -- which would explain a).
    Or perhaps it was really quick because the club realised it would work against their efforts to try and get people to renew before the deadline.

OR, of course, the club could have started the rumour to put people off renewing, as they want more seats to be sold at walk-up prices...but you'd have to be a MASSIVE cynic to believe that...
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

You are a cynic

Hope that Twitter poster is proud of himself/herself
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
      ...but having watched the rumours etc. for the past few hours, I can only come to one of two conclusions:

a) this has been suggested elsewhere -- Rangers themselves started the rumours so that we would look at the official website and consequently be reminded that it's the last day to renew ST's;

b) one of the other clubs after DJ Campbell (or another target we are unaware of) has started the NW rumour, to put the target player off of signing for us, so that they sign for them instead (let's be honest, it won't take much to put a lot of prospective players off).

The denial on the website was too quick -- which would explain a).
      Or perhaps it was really quick because the club realised it would work against their efforts to try and get people to renew before the deadline.

OR, of course, the club could have started the rumour to put people off renewing, as they want more seats to be sold at walk-up prices...but you'd have to be a MASSIVE cynic to believe that...
      I think you are naive if you think there is a conspiracy theory going on. Everything that is happening is deliberate and based on the owners' financial ambitions. The only considerations are are finacially based and if I were them everything going on is according to plan.

Comment

Working...
      X