A few interesting graphs and tables from the Swiss Ramble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few interesting graphs and tables from the Swiss Ramble

Sorry some of them are a little small but I think you can make out what most of them are saying.

The most interesting one is to see how Wolves, Brum and Burnley were operating at a loss and after one year in the Premiership they all made a profit even with a massive increase in salaries.

Comment

Wolves and Brum ?? can't see.
      Burnley is there. Is it the effect of parachute payments helping profits?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
        Wolves and Brum ?? can't see.
        Burnley is there. Is it the effect of parachute payments helping profits?
        5th one down. It shows just how much salaries went up but so did revenue and they made a profit.

Comment

Interesting. Also showed we had the second higest ratio of salaries to income in the Championship. So more than our total income was spent on wages. I am as frustrated as the next fan but as I've pointed out before even despite the price increases the board will be subsidising the club massively.

Think what prob frustrates me most about QPR is its poor PR, an industry I know about. SO by all means charge high prices but where is the public face of QPR explaining why and holding up the pictures of transfers to justify it? Its not just that the board don't care, it is that they are total amateurs when it comes to PR and building a fan base.

Comment

Titled Wages Championship 2009-10 yet shows the 2010-11 table?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X