Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by march56 View Post
    i can see warnock jacking it in!
    2 weeks, well even 1 week ago, I'd have laughed off any talk of him going. BUt now, what with the seemingly zero backing he has from the board, it sems an ever more possible scenario....
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      FFS ,if true I will be really pissed off
      it's bloody annoying but do you think we should be paying 50k a week to players? I don't

Comment

NOOOO. I bet £5 on him to sign for QPR ( 10/3 odds. £21 odd return )

Seriously though, I really hope Dave Mc is right and he ends up at QPR, we could really
        do for this talented big man
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

It think it is hilarious that people thought we were in a chance to sign him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            2 weeks, well even 1 week ago, I'd have laughed off any talk of him going. BUt now, what with the seemingly zero backing he has from the board, it sems an ever more possible scenario....
            When even your happy pills aren't working any more we must really be in the ****,Christ every poster will be as negative as me soon,and if things continue as they have been I could be regarded as the new Matty!

Comment

When even your happy pills aren't working any more we must really be in the ****,Christ every poster will be as negative as me soon,and if things continue as they have been I could be regarded as the new Matty!
              Hahaha! Tbf i think the way things are going theres not going to be much / if anything at all to look at positively (even an overly optimistic person like myself!).

Can see us only bringing 4/5 players in, including a couple of 32+ year olds of Flavs choice....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Hahaha! Tbf i think the way things are going theres not going to be much / if anything at all to look at positively (even an overly optimistic person like myself!).

Can see us only bringing 4/5 players in, including a couple of 32+ year olds of Flavs choice....
                I see only one conclusion to this if reports are true,and that's Warnock leaving.That will lead to a host of others going as well in protest and the club in complete and utter diseray,that is IF reports are correct.P.S you sound like a nice guy,so never take my **** takes personally

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  It think it is hilarious that people thought we were in a chance to sign him in the first place.
                  I'm actually still thinking we will sign him. He's got a point to prove in the Premier League and Warnock is good for him. AND FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I see only one conclusion to this if reports are true,and that's Warnock leaving.That will lead to a host of others going as well in protest and the club in complete and utter diseray,that is IF reports are correct.P.S you sound like a nice guy,so never take my **** takes personally
                    Feel the same bud, cant see NW sticking around without any backing and full control of his own transfers. If he goes it really will be the beginning of the end!

and no worries mate i dont, its all banter to me most people on here seem pretty decent people

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      I'm actually still thinking we will sign him. He's got a point to prove in the Premier League and Warnock is good for him. AND FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL
                      You been stealing my happy pills?

Comment

To be fair, £50k a week is a lot of money for us and especially for a player like Bothroyd. I still think the club may be able to agree a lower deal though

Comment

Originally posted by Mooo block View Post
                          To be fair, £50k a week is a lot of money for us and especially for a player like Bothroyd. I still think the club may be able to agree a lower deal though
                          Yep. I wouldnt wanna pay out 50k a week on a player unless it was a player that really would help you out, ie get you 15 league goals or assists.

Comment

I would rather DJ or CMS myself and Bothroyd ran his contract down for a reason and that reason is £'s, lots of them.

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                              i can see warnock jacking it in!
                              Yep.

That is my fear also. Would we blame him? Hellllll no.

Comment

Still on going

Comment

Working...
                                X