X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Count View Post
    Paul finney? You on a wind up beefy
    Not at all

To say we have our differences is an understatement but bottom line he does seem to get his point across (when not involved in an online rant ) and I actually think he could be a valuble asset in any new committee of the OSC though I very much doubt he would apply and even if he did I am sure there would be uproar in many quarters

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      i know linda as well as 4 others on the OSC, and they have all left, due to the club not communicating with them.
      I know a few of them, and they are all decent, passionate, committed fans, just like many of us, and I feel very sorry that they have been short-changed by the club to the point where so many of them felt that resignation was their only option.

(Oh, and for the record, the communication between football clubs and their fans is always through the OFFICIAL supporters club because it is the OFFICIAL one -- irrespective what any UNOFFICIAL fans' group thinks of itself, the fact is that all the others are unofficial. By definition the clubs' first port of call is their official supporters' clubs. They are not going to start making judgements on which is the best of the unofficial fans' groups, especially when, like us, there are a lot of them.)
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Trouble is beefy the guy has an agenda so IMHO his not suited to the role, albeit the offy was advertising for a media relations person
        Has an agenda? Oh how you do make me laugh........

A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          If I had a choice of new committee members who I know for certain would speak well and put across the main points we do agree with IE prices and communication then I would like to see the following nominated

Tracy Stent
          Joe Hylton
          Clive from LFW
          Alan Barnes
          Bill Cox
          Paul Finney
          Oi Beefy.....nooooooooooooooooooo. Been there, done it, worn the t-shirt blah blah

There's so much I could say but all I will say is good luck to anyone taking on the poisoned chalice of the OSC. Neil Roberts (God Bless his hooped soul) is no doubt looking down on it all thinking the same thing.

Comment

As our friend w12 once said "I don't want a flower seller representing my views"
            Rather that than a Gooner......
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Define "loyalty".

It is an utterly subjective and emotive term bandied around with no grounding. What about my old Dad in his 70's who travels up from Dorset every home game and many away games and spends x amount on merchandise but has no interest in fan groups. Is he not loyal? Does his voice and the voice of other members of the silent majority deserve not to be heard?

Membership of the LSA and going on a couple of charabancs to Derby and Middlesbrough and chugging a few beers with Vic n Spence doesn't necessarily define you as more loyal than a member of the OSC, QPR 1st or the Trust who choose to go to games quietly with family members etc.

None more loyal. Respect!
              Very fair point. I did use the phrase that some of the LSA members are some of the most loyal fans that we have. Remember the LSA has many members from places like Norway, Northern Ireland and Sweden who spend thousands of fans travelling over to games when they can each season.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                I know a few of them, and they are all decent, passionate, committed fans, just like many of us, and I feel very sorry that they have been short-changed by the club to the point where so many of them felt that resignation was their only option.

(Oh, and for the record, the communication between football clubs and their fans is always through the OFFICIAL supporters club because it is the OFFICIAL one -- irrespective what any UNOFFICIAL fans' group thinks of itself, the fact is that all the others are unofficial. By definition the clubs' first port of call is their official supporters' clubs. They are not going to start making judgements on which is the best of the unofficial fans' groups, especially when, like us, there are a lot of them.)
                ALLELUIAH. This is the whole point about the OSC, it cannot be political, its not their fault. The LSA was formed to be INDEPENDENT. Independent of the club. Bottom line, as others have said, is that the club are not going to listen to the fans because they don't want to, and even if they DID listen, does anybody seriously think that they would DO anything to "appease" us. The board don't give a shiny sh*t about the fans and yes, I did nick that line off the lass who got booted off The Apprentice tonight
                Respect to all of those on the OSC committee who have resigned, I would LOVE you to contact the local media with your reasons........

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  If I had a choice of new committee members who I know for certain would speak well and put across the main points we do agree with IE prices and communication then I would like to see the following nominated

Tracy Stent
                  Joe Hylton
                  Clive from LFW
                  Alan Barnes
                  Bill Cox
                  Paul Finney

Of course they all might not want to do it and I`m sure we could all rustle up a dozen names each but they would be my personal preferences
                  Like many long-time supporters I know most of those people and agree that they would all speak well etc etc, throw in the likes of Victor, Spencer (walkonby) and a few other articulate high-profile R's, but does anybody seriously think that this board is interested in hearing what we have to say? I'm beginning to think that the only thing they will listen to is direct protest ie the demonstrations in SA Road against Flabio that time. But lets say we got what many of us want-these c*nts out of our club..........who takes over? When the Thompsons got tired of us, "long term QPR fan" Chris Wright took over, which seemed great at the time.................

Comment

Working...
                  X