No announcement yet.

Refunds of ST's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always found the BO pretty helpful.

My dad's just had an operation for cancer and coz he's been in Hospital they've given him another couple of weeks to renew his Season Tkt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post

My dad's just had an operation for cancer and coz he's been in Hospital they've given him another couple of weeks to renew his Season Tkt.
      I wish your dad all the best. God forbid any of the members of this message board becoming seriously ill.

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
        i know its terribly un-politically correct, and indeed slightly offensive...but "window licker"...that always makes me frigging laugh
        Yeah hilarious , must remember to tell my son and his friends on their special needs bus.

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
          Yeah hilarious , must remember to tell my son and his friends on their special needs bus.
          also a very brave post from someone with a name like "indianinlondon"...hope he and none of his/her family never had any **** taking ?!! idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
            also a very brave post from someone with a name like "indianinlondon"...hope he and none of his/her family never had any **** taking ?!! idiot!
            Indianalondon, as in Indiana Jones...
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Cheers W4 R - My dad's 81 and been a Season Ticket hldr for years, he'll be there next Season -Come on you Rz

Comment

why would you get a refund in PR's 1 and only premiership season for the last and next 15 years.....

foolish in my eyes....you'll be the one stuck in the pub alone while everyone goes to the game to watch the other glamour teams play at our ground.....

the only one who agrees with you is the barman and owner of the pub who will fleece you for more than 50 quid every game anyway....!!

think about it !!
                Personally, I don't enjoy watching QPR get beaten by quality teams.

Anyone recall the 0-6 thrashing by Arsenal in the FA Cup in January 2001? Or the 0-3 loss to Man City in the League Cup a few seasons later?

Unless QPR sign some decent Premier League standard players soon, fans could be watching a few similar beatings again ...at £35-70 each.
                Maybe not 0-6, but 0-3 could be a frequent scoreline.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                  Personally, I don't enjoy watching QPR get beaten by quality teams.

Anyone recall the 0-6 thrashing by Arsenal in the FA Cup in January 2001? Or the 0-3 loss to Man City in the League Cup a few seasons later?

Unless QPR sign some decent Premier League standard players soon, fans could be watching a few similar beatings again ...at £35-70 each.
                  Maybe not 0-6, but 0-3 could be a frequent scoreline.
                  Mate, thats totally up too you; and your decision.....

personally, I used to love us pitting our wits against the best, seeing how good we really are AND watching some top grade internationals playing at my club against my team.

The result can be dissapointing, yes, but if you're going to pay 50quid or what ever; dont you want to be entertained?...even if its by the other team?
                  For ex..i was there when man utd beat us in the 99th minute at home and i was furious, but, ryan Giggs was a pleasure to watch. He reminded me of our old players and how we used to play.
                  Thats just me, and, you are obviously entittled to your own view.
                  IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post

Best wishes to your dad m8.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      I'm pretty certain the club would prefer to have the full grand off me straight away.
                      The club will be getting your grand straight away, from the finance company.

You will then pay the finance company over 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick. View Post
                        The club will be getting your grand straight away, from the finance company.

You will then pay the finance company over 4 months.
                        Does it really matter?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Mate, thats totally up too you; and your decision.....

personally, I used to love us pitting our wits against the best, seeing how good we really are AND watching some top grade internationals playing at my club against my team.

The result can be dissapointing, yes, but if you're going to pay 50quid or what ever; dont you want to be entertained?...even if its by the other team?
                          For ex..i was there when man utd beat us in the 99th minute at home and i was furious, but, ryan Giggs was a pleasure to watch. He reminded me of our old players and how we used to play.
                          Thats just me, and, you are obviously entittled to your own view.
                          IMO
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X