ted ted please let it not be true!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ted ted please let it not be true!!!!

that not many fans have bothered to renew.....our clueless club run by fools and ****.....a laughing stock they have let us become....this season will be full of tears and dispare...cos our greedy owners they just dont care....poor lord neil warnock he dont stand a chance .....other teams will lead us a merry dance....heavy defeats will be the norm and up the league we just wont storm....back to the championship next may we will adorn.....i'll wipe swanners/caity n qprsophies sweet tears away
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Can I just ask what you want then? You ay youd rather be back in the championship, fair enough.... but what will your aim be for that season then? If were top of the championship will you wish us to lose enough games to finish 7th for another year in the league?

Surely the whole idea of being in that league is to win it and progress.... which weve done :|
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Surely the whole idea of being in that league is to win it and progress.... which weve done :|
      You can see / understand that the club have not taken the fans with them and have priced out a lot of the people who helped them progress in the first place ?

Comment

i want us to at least be competative in this league.....our current starting eleven will not be good enough by a country mile.....the defence was very very lucky at times last season and wont be saved by paddys heroics too often this one....hh n smith aint good enough against quality international standard premier defences.....i look at the wider picture and lack of investment will see us fail miserably!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          You can see / understand that the club have not taken the fans with them and have priced out a lot of the people who helped them progress in the first place ?
          yea i can see that arguement mate, not defending the owners at all i do think its wrong.

But i was just asking purely footballwise with regards these comments that keep cropping up about rather be back in Championship, i dont get it as being in there is with the aim to win it surely?

Comment

Surely the whole idea of being in that league is to win it and progress.... which weve done :|[/QUOTE]

the owners obvious lack of willingness to invest in premiership standard players leaves me with no reason to look forward to a season of heavy defeats and certain relegation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              i want us to at least be competative in this league.....our current starting eleven will not be good enough by a country mile.....the defence was very very lucky at times last season and wont be saved by paddys heroics too often this one....hh n smith aint good enough against quality international standard premier defences.....i look at the wider picture and lack of investment will see us fail miserably!!
              Thats fair enough mate cant really with any of that. The starting 11 we currently have is no way good enough for PL and the lack of investment is worrying, but me personally (obviously each to their own) is still optimistic of a takeover on the next 2 weeks. If, come 1st week of July, were still in this situation (ie no signings) then i think ill be joining you wholey in your views! But for now, im keeping as optimstic as possible!

Comment

i am hurting at the current situation i am....i see a few loan players(which warnock stated he hates) and some bargain basement has beens.....i hope im wrong but july the ist n open season for out of contract dross cometh!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  yea i can see that arguement mate, not defending the owners at all i do think its wrong.

But i was just asking purely footballwise with regards these comments that keep cropping up about rather be back in Championship, i dont get it as being in there is with the aim to win it surely?
                  I guess it all depends if you think the team we have / will have, will be capable of winning enough games to stay up. I think we will be border line, due to the Warnock factor, some think we will finish mid table and some think we will come stone last.

I remember the Peterborough's chairman disrespecting the Championship when they last got promoted, thinking their team was good enough and would survive without spending much, he has now said that was a bad mistake and they will be paying the Championship all the respect is deserves next season, by strengthening the squad.

Comment

Never again will we see a Derby County scenario where you can win promotion one season and then win the top division the next. All teams have to first get promoted, fight it out for a few seasons and build from there. We played Stoke off the park the season they won promotion and now they have a team which nobody is expecting to be in a relegation battle next season. They managed to get to a cup final and will play in Europe and that is what we should be aspiring for.

I think our current strongest XI is good enough to pick up points both at home and on the road but our biggest problem is our lack of depth. If we pick up injuries we have no real quality. We got lucky last season that we could bring in the likes of Routledge, Miller and Walker but in the Premiership once the window closes thats it. We have to have and name our squad by August 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      I guess it all depends if you think the team we have / will have, will be capable of winning enough games to stay up. I think we will be border line, due to the Warnock factor, some think we will finish mid table and some think we will come stone last.

I remember the Peterborough's chairman disrespecting the Championship when they last got promoted, thinking their team was good enough and would survive without spending much, he has now said that was a bad mistake and they will be paying the Championship all the respect is deserves next season, by strengthening the squad.
                      Totally agree, i think we will be very close come the end of the season, but i do think that Warnock is very shrewd and (ignoring the fact he took Sheff Utd down, we're a totally different club) will find the right blend of motivators/fighters (ie Derry, Hill) and players with enough class to win us games against the likes of Swansea (who i must admit do seem to be buying wisely, especially if they are getting Caulker from Spurs) Blackburn, Wigan, Wolves.

Alot does obviously come down to our owners and their willingness to invest, sofingers crossed they dont dig us our own PL grave eh!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        Never again will we see a Derby County scenario where you can win promotion one season and then win the top division the next. All teams have to first get promoted, fight it out for a few seasons and build from there. We played Stoke off the park the season they won promotion and now they have a team which nobody is expecting to be in a relegation battle next season. They managed to get to a cup final and will play in Europe and that is what we should be aspiring for.

I think our current strongest XI is good enough to pick up points both at home and on the road but our biggest problem is our lack of depth. If we pick up injuries we have no real quality. We got lucky last season that we could bring in the likes of Routledge, Miller and Walker but in the Premiership once the window closes thats it. We have to have and name our squad by August 31st.
                        The way things are going thats exactly what we will see next season, though Im talking about the more recent Derby County scenario in the premier League.

Comment

for derby cunty see notts forest!!

Comment

well

well oh great factomondo,to restore the season ticket sales we need to beat bolton 3-0,a hatrick by helgerson would do nicely
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted ted i love you man.....im not on here as much nowdays as im doing lots in my garden and have planted some petunias i call 'warnocks babies'.....i need my garden to stop me crying that gary hooper aint coming and aggymang is still earning big bucks when really he aint good enough to lace mark falcos left boot!

Comment

Working...
                              X