Problem with my ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my ST

Me and my dad were talking last night about renewing our season tickets. On the renewal form it says 'Juniour u16 must be under 16 on the 1st august 2011 and that young adult must be under 21 on 1st august. However on the website it says To get a Young Adult 17-21 Season Ticket you must be born on or after 1st August 1990
    To get a Junior Under 16 Season Ticket you must be born on or before 1st August 1995. Can someone please clarify what age band I would be in as this could potentially stop me going next season.

PS i was born on March 1995

Phone the box office mate.

on 0208 740 2575 (saves paying the 08xx rate)

Comment

will do, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by superhoops11 View Post
        Me and my dad were talking last night about renewing our season tickets. On the renewal form it says 'Juniour u16 must be under 16 on the 1st august 2011 and that young adult must be under 21 on 1st august. However on the website it says To get a Young Adult 17-21 Season Ticket you must be born on or after 1st August 1990
        To get a Junior Under 16 Season Ticket you must be born on or before 1st August 1995. Can someone please clarify what age band I would be in as this could potentially stop me going next season.

PS i was born on March 1995
        It must be a mistake, it should probably say "born on or after 1st August 1995
        " If you are already 16 then you will obviously fall into the higher band.

Comment

Working...
        X